A dirty night

*In the apartment* 
Eric's perspective
Mhmmm... A night..in an apartment with a stranger.. What if she's killing me..for real this time? Because she already killed me with her look.. Anyway,i think i found Miss Unknown and Cover Girl.. FOR REAL!! I actually know nothing about her..except her name and her job.. But i wanna assume some risks ;)

Melody's perspective 
I'm gonna kiss my boss' feet for giving me this mission. GOSH!!! I knew Eric is hot,but not that hot... What if tonight is gonna happen something? ;) 

M:Here we aree!! 
E:Mhmm...nice hiding place :) 
M:Yeah.. SSO has a lot of money :) 
E:So...here are 2 rooms.. but one of them hasn't got a bed,what are we gonna do? *again a dirty look* 
M:We will see...and stop giving me THAT look...i kinda know what it means :)) 
E:What look? I didn't give any look... I'm innocent like an angel..
M:Yeah.. a fallen angel :)
E:haha..mhmm..let's see what we have here.. OMG!! Look!
M:What?
E:Look what i found!! This movie is mad fun!!
M:Mhmm... "Friends with benefits" :) i think i know why you like it so much!
E:Seriously? Why?
M: Justin Timberlake is the main character and the movie is full of sex scenes!!! 
E:haha...is this mentioned in my file from SSO?
M:Nope... I know all about you as i'm your fan :) 
E:Mhmmm....interesting... *coming closer to Melody* Do you wanna watch this movie with me? 
M: *blushing a little* sure :) 

*Watching the movie* 
If somebody would have come in the apartment in that moment,i'm sure he/she would have felt the sexual pression between Eric and Melody. Eddie was about to unzip Eric's pants.
JT and Mila Kunis were having sex AGAIN in the movie (in the movie they're having sex 10 times i think) when suddenly,Eric starts to sing: "And girl i must confess/I love special effects/ So we should get undressed,she's science fiction" 
M:This was the signal?
E:YEAH!!! *very dirty and sexy look* 
And Eric puts his lips agains Melody's and climbed on the top of her.He slowly unzipped her sexy black suit while she was unbuttoning his shirt. When she was naked,Eric stopped a little and said: "Wow! This is really science fiction" 
M:Hahaha... and you're the dirty hot scientist..i guess... 
E:Yeah..you're right,baby! Now...let't solve some chemistry problems. 
Eric could feel that Eddie is unpatient,so he fast took his pants off. You can't imagine Melody's look when she met Eddie... actually when Jelly met Eddie..for real. Eddie is in.. Melody suddenly screamed!
E:It's okay,baby?
M:Yeah!! Deeper,Eric!! 
And Eddie went deeper making Melody to say Eric's name and it also made Eric moaning. While Eddie was doing his job,Eric was kissing her whole body and she..well..she left some nice scratches on Eric's back..maybe somebody will think that bad guys have done them. Anyway,they had a crazy wild night... 

*In the morning* 
M:We really did it?
E:No,Melody! We didn't! Soon u'll be woken up by your histerical mom's voice: "Wake up,lazy! It's time to go to the university!" ... Sure we did it,silly! 
M:Hahah..i can't believe it :)
E:Mhmm...you look hot in my shirt!
M:Don't u know that this happens in movies?
E:What?
M:After a hot night,in the morning,the girl is wearing guy's shirt and then they go to eat breakfast together,but we can't do this cuz the fridge is empty,so...
E:Hahaha...it's okay,sweetie! 
M:So...after this...thing...it's something between us? I mean...we're a couple..?! 
E:I don't mind if this happens.. what do u think?
M:I can't think clearly for the moment...Eddie took my mind ;)
E:hahahaha...bad boy,Eddie!!! 
M:Stop arguing with Eddie...he did a great job last night!! haha :)) 
E:Yep....daddy is proud! Isn't this weird?
M:What?
E:I met u 3 days ago and i feel that i know a lot about you.. 
M:After a sex night? What else did you find out about me? 
E:You're a beast in bed..but i should have expected to this as i saw how you kicked some asses when you saved me. 
M:hahaha..what else?
E:That's all,but it's enough for me :)
M:hahha..naughty boy.. 
Melody got a SMS.. 
M:We can go back to Stockholm now... Varti sent me a SMS saying that bad guys aren't there. 

*On the way to Stockholm* 
E:Any plan to beat the bad guys?
M:Yes! But i won't tell you!
E:I didn't ask this... 
M:No,but i knew you'll ask. 

In Stockholm,something bad was waiting for them.... 

TO BE CONTINUED 

Hey,guys! Can you tell me what you think about the story? Should i continue? Vote/Comment