I'm human,not an unicorn!

Melody's perspective: 

Hey,guys! I'm Melody....mhmmm..what can I tell you about me?! I'm 19 years old and I can say that my job is kinda different. I'm like a protective angel,but I'm HUMAN.. you'll find out later what's my job.. you'll see! It's really cool :) So...as I told you... I'm like a protective angel,so everyday I get a kind of "mission". Now I'm on my way to job's place. When I got there,my boss was being angry cuz I was late. 

Boss:Even you were late..I still know that you are perfect for this mission. 22 years ago was born a kid in a hospital from Stockholm. His mom's name is Marlene Saade. Well...this kid was and still is in danger. Some dudes wanna kidnap him cuz his dad has something that belongs to them,so they wanna kidnap his son to make him give that thing...

M: wooowww!! Sooo many "clear" explanations! 

B: You have all informationsyo u need in that file. 

I took the file and when I started to read it I was about to faint!! THAT file was about my idol Eric Saade , so that means he was in danger and I have to protect him...but I have to be far away from him,so that he can't discover what are we doing. Okay..LET'S START THIS!!! 

Eric's perspective: 

My mum behaved really weird today at breakfast. What's wrong with her? Oh! I can't think about it now...I have a concert in less than 2hours and I have to go to rehearsals. Today I won't be the only singer who's performing. Anton Ewald will be there too...and as I heard,he will make a duet with a cute girl called Anka.. Cool...I'm just gonna perform the songs from Coming Home EP :) I have no idea why my fans think that the dance from Cover Girl Part II is pure sex...well I actually know why.. hihi. #sexymusic. So...here we are! 

Melody's perspective: 

I have to choose some peeps to help me taking care of Eric.. oh! I totally know who am I gonna choose: Josipa, Katrin and Moa. They're Saadicts too,so we can fangirl together. I'm gonna tell Varti,who is a kind of boss, who I chose,but I know she'll agree,cuz she's Saadict too. Oh..I think I'm gonna take Diddy with me too. 

D: So..we have to protect Eric Saade? OMG! I need air!! 

Moa: Why is he in danger? 

Me: some dudes wanna kidnap him! But we have to be quiet!

K: Sure we will be cuz we are professional!

Me:yes! So this is the plan: Katrin and Moa,you will be outside the arena. Diddy and Josipa,you will be inside and I will be in backstage,okay?

All: okay!

Everything went well and Eric was in safe. 

*after 3 weeks* 

Eric has a concert again. We have been taking care of him for 3 weeks already , but nothing happened! 

Eric's perspective: 

Today I have a concert and I asked Lina to calm me down cuz, i don't know for what reason , I have the feeling something bad will happen!! Lina in my personal assistent and a very good friend :) Tomorrow I'm gonna make the official video of Cover Girl Part II and I have to talk to Jo cuz she'll be the girl who appears in the video.. she's such a cutieee! But now I have to sing! 

*at the concert* 

Melody's perspective: 

I saw some weird dudes coming in the arena..mhmm...it doesn't smells good. 

Eric's perspective: 

I started to sing Cover Girl Part II, but suddenly I heard a BOOM and somebody pulled me out of the stage. She just took my breath...that smile,those shinning eyes,that curly hair... 

Melody: can you stop smiling like an idiot and follow me? 

E:ahmm...mhhmmm...sure!

It felt like we run for miles,but we didn't run that much. 

E: So...now because we are in safe,can you tell me who are you?

M: NO!

E:wait! If you protect ppl,means you're a ...? 

M: Yes!

E: So...if that exists,means that unicorns exist too? 

M:Eric, I'm human,not an unicorn! Well..we got to your apartment. You will go in and if someone knocks,you can't open the door EVEN if it's J-Son with pizza,okay?

E: But if I'm starving?! 

M:Dude,life's more important!

E:I still don't know who you are! 

M: You'll find out SOON!