graduation

My mom drove to school with my sisters in the back. I put my engagement ring on and smiled touching it. When she got to school I didn't see the Cullen's yet, I put my cap and gown on and walked to where we were supposed to go. I saw Bella and blew her a kiss waving, Alice and jasper waved at me, I smiled and waved at them. We took our seats and the Jessica did her speech and it was great, then they started calling names, "laney miller!" The principal said and I blushed hearing everyone that knew me scream, I walked up on the stage and smiled at the principal, he handed me my diploma and I shook his hand letting my mom take a picture. "Bella Cullen " I screamed loud. "Also before I go on I would like to say that two of our students are engaged, let's give it up for Bella Cullen and Laney miller." We clapped and them he said "Alice Cullen............ Jasper hale..............Edward Cullen...............katherine hale." "Move your strings from left to right." We did and he smiled and I got butterflies, "I know pronounce you, the class of 2015, congratulations." We cheered and threw our caps in the air. I ran to bella, Alice,jasper,Edward and Katherine and cheered with them also kissing Bella and hugging them. I then ran to jess,anglea,mike,Eric and Tyler and smiled and nodded the teachers played the song high school musical and we did it just like they did. We ended it and we all hugged. I laughed and walked out of school, my mom hugged me in tears and said "my baby" I hugged my sisters and my mom took pictures of us. Bella and her family came over with her. We took pictures and it was so cool. "I love you guys" I said hugging my sisters and mom. I grabbed my phone and put on the camera and kissed my moms cheek and took a selfie. Them I took one with my sisters. Then Bella,Edward,katherine,Alice and jasper, I also took one with Esme and Carlisle. I wrapped my arms around Bella as Bea and Ariana walked up to us and said "Bella we like you very much but if you hurt our sister we will find you." They both said and we laughed Bella nodded and said "don't worry I won't she's mine." I kissed her and then we went home.