the newborn army.

we were at school, me and bella walked up to my table and said "Hey, whats up" i say as we sit down. "jessica here is writing her speech for graduation." mike said and i laughed "its going to be great jess." then alice and jasper came over and sat down. "im throwing a party. you guys are invited" alice said and i smiled and then it looked like she was having a vision but she didnt say anything at to me but it looked like bella knew already and she wasnt going to tell me.

"would you tell me what alice had a vison about, bella" "a boy went missing last year. his name is riley biers. victoria is starting a newborn army." my eyes go wide "why?" "because we killed james and that was her mate" i nod my head and walk inside my house with bella behind me. "are you guys hungry?" my mom asked and i shook my head and so did bella. we walked upstairs and her face changed. "what" she grabs the dream catcher on my bed and says "someone's been in here and it wasnt your family. another vampire, they took one of your shirts." i sit on my bed and bella sits next to me and i kiss her to get mind off of things. she kissed me back. "graduation is Tomorrow." she says when i pull away for air. i nodd and walk around in my room, "laney, can i ask you something?" she says and i nodd. she gets on one knee and pulls out this big diamond ring, "it was my grandmothers. will you marry me?" "say yes laney" i hear and we turn and see my mom and sisters standing by the door. i blush as i tear comes down my face. i nod and bella smiles then puts the ring on my finger. "i love you, bella" i say and kiss her. "i love you to."