000 000-0000

O.o pretty awesome story

000 000-0000
I don't know you and you don't know me. The reason you are receiving this is not because you are special, although I guess you can say that you will be, but because you just happened to stumble upon these papers I decided to write in my time of dying... I mean I can't really write if my eyes have nails through them.

Accepting my death, I feel that the only thing I have left to contribute to this world is my story and that is where you come in. You can share this with others so all of you feel the pain I went through, or you can keep it to yourself and suffer alone; becoming more insane each day until the fourth day.

Now you can't expect me to tell you what is going to happen to you then now can you? I want you to read and imagine what I went through, to make you, I guess you could say, more prepared.

Alright, well this is taken straight from my black notebook. I hope you find it soon so you can believe me.

Can't keep wasting time:

February 10th, 2014

Well, this is I guess a side track to what I normally write on here, but I thought that this was interesting enough that I could write my thoughts the next day.

I was working on a project for my English class last night. It was about 3 a.m. and I was wide awake. All I wanted to do was just finish the project and go to sleep so I wouldn't fall asleep in the physics class I had the following morning.

I was nearing the end of the project; I finished writing down all the meat of it and just needed to work with some of the aesthetics since my anal teacher would try to find the smallest errors. While I was fixing some grammatical typos, I felt my phone vibrate. Being more curious than shocked by the fact that someone would text me that late I decided to continue on my project and savor the fascinating sensation of curiosity. After three minutes of working on my project, another text came. Now I really couldn't hold it in, obviously this person wanted to talk to me and had something of importance that he or she felt I needed to know.

I checked my phone and to my astonishment the number was (000) 000-0000. At first glance, I thought it was some advertisement that sent me a text about how I had won a free trip to some island. I opened the text and the first message just said: "Hi." Following those two eerie letters was: "Don't ignore me please. I do not like being ignored."

I have a good amount of friends and a lot of them like playing jokes, so I began trying to figure out which one of them was writing to me.

3:34 A.M. It: "Hi." 3:37 A.M. It: "I do not like being ignored."

3:38 A.M. Me: "I am sorry your lordship, I didn't mean to keep you waiting."

3:41 A.M. It: "I do not think your joke is that funny."

3:41 A.M. Me: "Oh I'm sorry your lordship, I didn't mean to play jokes with you XD"

3:43 A.M. It: "If you do not stop, you will not sleep."

3:44 A.M. Me: "Ooohhh really, what are you gonna do, send me a picture of your face?"

Soon after I wrote that the person did not say anything else. I admit that I am a bit scared because as it said, I could not sleep, at least not enough to savor those few hours I had to rest.

About an hour into my sleep, I began having a dream about my girlfriend. In that dream she started undressing herself in one of the most sexual ways I could have imagined and when she finished she walked towards me and took my clothes off. Enjoying all these realistic sensations flowing though my body, at one point I tilted my head up and clothes my eyes when I felt a searing pain in my crotch area. I looked down and she was holding a knife in her hand and was stabbing me repeatedly in that same area, just looking at me and smiling as the blood squirted all over her face and I, paralyzed, screamed and cried in agony.