13 Curves

More than 70 years ago, a couple on their honeymoon were driving down this road.

It was late at night and they both were getting very tired. They were on their way to a hotel to stay the night. In the morning they planned to wake and drive to New York City for further honeymoon celebration.

The wife, having been up since the day before, had already fallen asleep in the passenger seat. The husband was driving the car and he was struggling to keep his eyes open. That was when he succumbed to the drowsiness and fell asleep at the wheel.

The car went careening off the road and smashed into a tree. The wife and husband were both sent flying from the car. The wife, barely holding onto life, crawled the ground looking for her husband.

When emergency teams arrived they found the wife with a bloody trail behind her leading from where she landed. A police officer ran to her and held her in his arms. She was still just slightly alive and with her last words asked where her husband was. The emergency teams never recovered her husband's body.

It is said that the wife haunts this road. If you go driving the street at night you can see her ghost wandering aimlessly looking for her beloved husband.

😱😱😱 author:unknown