The Midnight Man (Game/Ritual)

The Ritual sorry if I said theory on the last part

This game was used as a ritual to summon The Midnight Man to punish rule breakers in pagan religions long ago. WARNING!: Play this game at your own risk of torture and death.

THE GAME
1. You'll need the following supplies to play: paper, pencil, needle, candle, a box of matches, a door and salt.

2. Turn off all the lights.

3. Light a candle.

4. Write your name on the paper, first, middle and last.

5. Prick your finger with the needle and add a drop of blood to the paper, allow it to soak in.

6. Place the paper with your name on the floor in front of the door.

7. Knock on the door twenty-two times with the ticking of the clock, the twentieth knock MUST occur at 12 AM.

8. Open your door and blow out your candle, and close it. you have now summoned the "Midnight Man".

9. Immediately relight your candle.

This is when the game begins. The goal is to avoid the "Midnight Man," at all costs. You may move throughout your home to avoid him. You can tell he is near when your candle burns out. It will become chilly as well. You'll hear a low whisper, and he will appear in front of you.

You must relight the candle within ten seconds. If you are unable to relight your candle; form a circle of salt around yourself and stay inside the circle from 12:01 AM to 3:33 AM. If you're still alive at 3:33 AM, you've won the game. If you did not escape his clutches; you will be tortured (sometimes to death) until 3:33 AM.

Come back, and let me know if you've won the game.