Chapter 5

I opened my eyes and immediately regretted for doing so. I groaned as I tried to find a pillow to cover my eyes from the blinding sunlight peaking through the curtains but falling off the bed instead.

" F*ck " I cursed, slowly standing up from where I fell and rubbed my bum. I dragged my myself to the bathroom and flinched when I saw the hideous reflection in the mirror, staring right back at me. I sighed and tied up my wavy brown hair with a ponytail to get my hair out of my face.

I brushed my teeth first before stripping off from my pajama pants and a loose football jersey that is a little bit too big for me and stepped into the showers.

After I'm done, I wrapped myself up with my blue towel and walked into my room feeling refreshed. I checked my phone as I didn't do so when I woke up.

3 missed calls 1 unread message. It's all from Louis. I felt my lips creeped into a small smile and opened the text.

From Louis: Heyooooo sleeping beauty! Better wake up or else you'll be late. Well obviously heh. Meet me before school starts? At Starbucks? That is if you're early. xx

Typical Louis. I quickly typed in a reply.

To Louis: I'm awake. And quit calling me that! I'll be there at 8. See you there! :D

I placed my phone on the table and quickly dried my hair before putting on a tad bit makeup.

I then put on my school uniform which is a button up shirt with my school tie to cover up the buttons and a skirt that ended just above my knee. After that, I slid on my black shoes and grab my school bag and my phone before rushing out the door.

~~~

" Oi Em! Over here! " someone whispered / yelled. I snapped my head towards the voice and saw Louis sitting in a corner waving his arms in the air like a mad man. I smiled as I made my way towards Louis.

" Why hello there. " I giggled.

" You lied to me! " he pouted and crossed his arms. " You said you'd be here at 8! "

I raised my eyebrow at him. " Yea..? "

" It's a quater past 8! " I looked at him blankly.

" It's just 15 minuted Louis, it's not a big deal but either way I'm sorry ok? Have you eaten yet? " I pointed to the counter with my thumb. " Let me buy you something to repay you for being 15 minutes late. Come on! " I  grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the counter.

I scanned through the menu, tapping my chin with my finger. " You know I was just joking, right Em? " Louis said and turned to face me.

" Oh shut up Louis. I just want to buy you breakfast. " I waved him off. " Now choose. "

" Hello, welcome to Starbucks. What would you like to have? " the guy who looked 19 standing behind the cashier asked, then winked at me.

" Uh.. One Hot Chocolate Classic and one Mushroom & Cheese Danish. How about you Louis? " I turned to face Louis but he was glaring at the guy. " Uh Louis? " I poked him on the shoulder. No answer. " LOUIS! " I yelled at him, causing him to jump.

" W - what? " he stuttered. Well at least he stopped glaring.

" What do you want to eat? " I repeated.

" Whatever you're having, "

" Ok then, two of what I just ordered, " I told the guy.

" Ok. TWO HOT CHOCOLATE CLASSIC AND TWO MUSHROOM & CHEESE DANISH! " he shouted to the workers at the back and smiled at me. What is wrong with this guy?