Beaten

EMMA'S POV

I turned around to see Drake snogging with a slut-ish looking girl with her boobs bursting out from her shirt.

Tears formed in my eyes as I stomped my way to Drake with my fists clenched by my side.

" Drake?! " I yelled, " Y - you lied to me! " Drake instantly pulled away from the girl when he noticed my presence, reaching his arms out for me but I stepped back. Not wanting him to touch me.

" Emma, I - " reaching out for me again, I stepped back. " Don't touch me. " I don't even know why I'm making such a fuss out of this. I mean, after all, I don't feel anything towards him except hatred, right?

" I didn't mean to kiss her, Emma! " he gestured his arm towards the smirking slut whom he kissed earlier. Slut.

" Save it Drew. Don't talk to me ever again. " I bit my lip trying to hold back the tears that are threatning to spill over.

I turned around walking back into Starbucks to look for Louis when I felt someone grabbed onto my wrist tightly. I knew it was Drake. I shrieked and tried to break off from his hold but it only made it worst. He grabbed my other wrist with his free hand then put them both behind me which is my bum, still holding both my wrists but only using one hand as his hand is so much bigger than mine.

He pulls me closer. Too close that his lower region is touching mine. I screamed in disgust hoping someone would hear me but unfortunately for me, we're in a place where no one notices. To shut me up, he pressed his lips against mine. Stepping on my foot to keep me from kicking him. If I don't exactly hate him right now I would have probably be so lost in this little beautiful world of mine but I do, I hate him A LOT. I kept struggling and screaming even though my mouth is basically covered by a pair of sloppy disgusting lips. What else can I do? I'm trapped.

Tears blurred my visions again and I didn't bother to hold them back anymore. I'm being lip raped.

I was about to give up and surrender when the pair of lips that was on mine dissapeared and so does Drake's disgusting body.

I opened my eyelids to see Louis on top of Drake, punching his face again and again. I'm not sure whether to be relieved or scared. I just stood there wide-eyed and shocked with my mouth hanging wide open. I have to admit, Louis has sexy biceps. What.

I managed to find my movements back as I ran towards Louis and the bloody figure underneath him. I tried pulling him off the now unconsious Drake and although I wanted him to suffer, it's too much.

" Louis! Louis stop! " I yelled, grabbing Louis' arms. " LOUIS!!! "

" H - huh what? " he finally stop hitting him and look at me, worry and anger filled in his eyes.

" You're going to kill him Louis! " I looked at his fist which Louis left in midair. Drake's blood covered Louis' knucles.

" But isn't that what you wanted? For him to be dead? " He asked confused. I chuckled lightly. I have no idea why. I'm so stupid.

" Yea but not literally! "

" Oh.. Sorry. He was all over you and I couldn't take it so I just did whatever came at me. I didn't mean to make him like - " he stood up, pointing at Drake and looked down. " - that. I'm sorry.. " he scratched at the back of his neck and put his other hand into his pocket, sighing. He looked rather.. cute.

" It's ok Louis. Thanks for saving me though.. I really appreciate it, " I smiled at him, thankfully and gratefully.

He lifted his head up and looked at me straight in my brown eyes. " Sure, that's what friends are for, right? "