angelclaws life as a warrior

i was fainnly a warrior it felt good after moons of training i was fainlly a warrior. i woke up in the warriors den and whant out to see what tigerclaw had for boder potrols and hunting potrols. i never trusted tigerclaw and i could tell fireheart  does not ether. ravenpaw has been living in the brain and every day i whould miss him i could tell that fireheart and graystripe did as well i know why ravenpaw is thaere tigerclaw trated to kill him becuse he knows tigerclaws secret he killed the old depty redtail sandstroms father i could always see sadness in her eyes and i knew what she was thinking about. i whant to bluestar and saw fireheart there talking to her i could hear that thay where talking about tigerclaw. i look at bluefur she hisset "tigerclaw is not evil fireheart he will not betray his clan he is a noble warrior!" she hisset. i could see fireheart looking at bluestar "he is too he tryed to kill ravenpaw thats why he is gone and he killed redtail!" he hisset back. i look at them  they both relized that i was here bluestar look at me "what did you hear?" she asket still made at fireheart " everything mosly" i said. "well what do you think?" she asket with carouse in her eyes. i saghed what should i tell her that tigerclaw is troble that he only wants to kill cats to become leader bluestar was like a mom too me ever since i got here i did not want to make feel like i was a bad cat but i knew i had to say the right thing. i look at bluestar again and took a deep breath "bluestar im not going to take sides ill tell you what i think i know you are a wise cat but you do not know what tigerclaw is doing or what he is done like fireheart said he has killed the old depty redtail and was going to kill ravenpaw becuse he knew tigerclaws secret that he killed redtail" i said looking at her scared of what she might say. i saw she look at me than came to me and hisset "you taking sides angelclaw you stupid kittypet! tigerclaw is a good cat i know him he whould not kill eny cat" she hisset. i look at her than stood up "you may know him but cats change he killed redtail so he could become depty you gave him what he wanted a change to be leader to chage the warrior code he could kill you to become leader" i said sadly. i did not want to see bluestar get killed i loved her like a mother she was the first cat a saw.

i saw light come into the warriors den another day. i came out of the den and look up at the highrock bluestar was laying down i could tell she was thinking of what me and firehaert said about tigerclaw than i saw a cat in the coner of my eye it was tigerclaw he just came into the camp he look tired "where was he last night" i said to myself. tigerclaw look at me and smiled evil than whant to the warriors den to rest a little i could smell shadowclan cat on him i regnized that sent ligerclaw i thought i saw him with goldenflower after his nape. i saw love in there eyes a sharp pain came from my heart goldenflower did not know how bad tigerclaw can be and that thay look happy "i wish i could fell that happy with a tom" i said to myself sadly.

i few moons have passet and goldenflower was about to have her kits soon i felt sorry for those kits there dad whould want to kill cats he was a muder cinderpelt the new medicen cat who use to me firehearts appritice but becse of a monster acsted she could not become a warrior. cinderpelt was checking on goldenflower. i saw fireheart and sandstrom start to look at each other wired. "THE KITS ARE HERE!" cinderpelt yelled the cats gatried around the nersery tigerclaw tryed to come in but he was send out by cinderpelt. i could tell that tigerclaw was feeling pride his kits where being born i know i whould be pround when i have kits if i ever get to find a mate. i hard little meows and tigerclaw came into the den. the clan whant to there dutys. i saw bluestar looking at the nesery smiling than her smile tured into a frown of sadness. i came to her and tiled my head "whats wrong?" i asket twitching my right ear. she look at me and smiled "angelclaw i know you are a noble cat and you whould always say what you think is best i should have not snapet at you yesterday" she said than gave me a lick on the ear "your like a kit to me" she wipered in my ear. "your like a mother too me" i said puring. she look at me and smiled "did you have kits?" i asket. than her face turend to sadness " yes i did but i had to give them to riverclan thats there fathers clan" she said sadly. i never knew that bluestar fell in love with a riverclan cat braking the warrior code but i felt troble for her sending her kits away to a clan thyou do not know mush about must me hard."sorry that i asket bluestar" i said sadly. she look at me "its not your fult you did not know" she said smiling. she told me the whole stroy and about one of her kits mosskit that he died during the jorney to riverclan.