angelpaw's training

Me and Longtial went outside of the camp. My first time outside the camp since i arrived in the clan. i look at Longtial "so what are we going to do today?" i asket. Longtial smiled "we are learning the diffrent Clans tertorys" he said prodly. We walk to where there was a lot of pine trees "smell the air Angelpaw" Longtial said. I smelled the air "yuck! what is that smell!" I yelled shacking my nose to get the smell out. Longtail smiled and i could hear him giggle a little bit "that Angelpaw is ShadowClan thay are like us but eat frogs and live in a muddy place where pine trees grow" he explaed. I look around the tertory from mine "come on Angelpaw lets go to a diffrent place" Longtial said. I kept on looking at ShadowClan's terrtory and snifing the air i did not notice Longtail was going away. I ran to his side seeing the places around me we went to WindClan than i could only smell RiverClan. We hade back to the camp."when we get to camp you can pick a frach kill out of the frach kill pile" Longtail said. I smiled and ran into camp to pick a a peice of prey from the frach kill pile. Bluestar look at me "wooo is WindClan invanding?" she joket. I smiled than eat the vole i pick out."so how was your first day as an apprtice?" bluestar asket. "Good i learn all the clans smells" i said prodly. Bluestar smiled at me than saw Longtail come into the camp "hyper little appritice is she"he said to Bluestar as he handed for the frach kill pile. He pick out a mouse and eat in around the warriors den i fanishet my vole and came to him."Longtail what are we going to do tomrrow?"i asket. Longtail swiled a piece of his prey "you will see tomrrow just be pansent Angelpaw" he said smiling. I went to Bluestar "you can clear bedding or help the med cat with finding herbs and carry them" she said. I went to Spottedleaf to see if she needs help. "Spottedleaf do you need help with collacting herbs or something?" I asket waveing my tail back and forth.

Spottedleaf look at me "Angelpaw of corse i need help you can help me with sorting herbs" she said smiling. I help her sorted the herbs smelling them and fought out witch ones she was low on. "can i go and pick some herbs that you are low on i rember the smell" i said happly. Spottedleaf look at me than at the herbs "go ahend i will short the rest" she said smiling. I ran out of the den and into a bush and outside of the camp i smelled the air and found of the herbs growing and bite off the steam and pick them up and carred them in my mouth trying to find the other herbs i needed to find smelling the herbs that where in my mouth i treyed to foucse on the sent of the other herbs i needed to get. I found them and drop the herbs in my mouth and bite the new ones out of the ground. Pick both herbs my my mouth and handed for the camp and whant into the medicen cat den i drop the herbs right at Spottedleaf's paws "there eny thing else can i help with?" i asket happly. Spottedleaf look at me "no Angelpaw you have done enogh for one day you will be the first cat i will ask to help if i need it now go to your den and sleep" she said. I ran out of the den and walk to mine felling the moss under my paws and layed down to sleep. I dreamed of my siblings and how thay might have died than i felt a paw on my pelt i woke up it was Sandpaw "Angelpaw you ok you where yelling in your sleep" she said worred. I look at her "im fine Sandpaw thanks" I lied. Faling back to sleep i felt the heat from the sun come on my face and woke up yowning than stratch and went out of the appritce den looking for Longtail.

"Angelpaw im over here" a voice yelled. I look where that sound came from it was Longtial a walk to him happly and look up at him and pured " what are we going to do today?" I asket while smiling. longtial look at me "we are going to do some fighting moves he said with Sandpaw and her montor" he said smiling. We went outside of the camp. Longtial turned and face me "now Angelpaw watch what i do and try to copy it on me and rember no claws" he said. I nodded and watch as he crouch down and jump in the air and toch my ear he landed right behind me. "now you try" he said. I ran to a distance i turned around and jump in the air and touch Longtail's ear and landed on my paws and turned to face Longtial "how did i do Longtial?" i said smiling. He smiled "you are a fast learner you will be a warrior soon" he said. I could see he had pride in his eyes. "Longtail can i try on move can i prectice it?" i asket. He smiled "sure" he said again. I ran away from him and turned around and ran at him then jump in mid air and pawed Longtail's back and twiset backwards and landed faceing Longtial. I saw in his eyes and face that he was surprised i tilted me haed "what?" I asket. He look at me still surpised "where did you learn that move?" he asket suprised. "It just came to me why do you ask?" I said tilting my head. "Lets go into the camp i got to tell Bluestar something" he said still surprised. Did i do something bad why does he need to talk to Bluestar.