angel's kithood

I was running beside the fance with Tiny chasing me "You can't get me Tiny!" i yelled while gigling. Tiny tred to go faster than he fall i stop and whant back "you ok Tiny" i said sadly. He nodded than touch me "hah your it now!" he yelled. He ran as fast as he could than i saw Liger runiing with Tiny "ill get you too" I said making my legs go faster. Than thay tured and i could not slow down so i ran into mom and whant down. Mom look at me "Angel u need to be more careful you ok?"she asket. i look at her "Yes mom im fine just shocket" i said. she look at me than banded down and licket my white and black fur "You and your sister liger are the odd pair mosly your sister i did not know how she got that pelt of hers" she said while licking my pelt.

I ran off to where tiny and liger where Mom called for dinner but only ruby and scocks whant in. Tiny was looking at a hole in the fance "Liger, Angel! he yelled. Me and Liger look up "what is it Tiny" Liger asket. "follow me" tiny said. We followed him he leand us outside the fence we kept walking than i notice that Liger was not with us "Liger!" i yelled. I walk forward hoping to find her whan i notice that tiny was gone too "tiny if this is a joke its not funny" i yeled. I ran trow the forset than want slowly. It was late and i was looking for a place to sleep i found a moss beding by a big tree and curled up. I had a dream about me and my sublings how i miss them than something woke me i saw a gray-blue cat look at me tilting its head. I look at it than got to my paws. the cat look at me "what are you doing here kittypet" it said. I relised it was a she-cat. I look at her. "what did you just call me?" I asket.

"A kittypet u have twolegs my clan does not we survive on are own helping each other and taking care of are kits" she said. I look at her what was this cat talking about Clans what is that. I look at her I could tell that she was thinking of something "what is a clan?" i asket. Her ear twitch "well i will show you" she said prodly. Than pick me up by the sruff i felt myself dangling like a dead body. I look around to see where she was taking me it was deep into the forset my mom told me not to go deep into the forest she said it was to dangorus there are wild cats she said. Her words where in my head but i kept on being brave. I had ariaved to a strange place i saw a lot of cats walking about. She put me down I felt my paws hit the floor a lot of cats look at me. I look at the cat who brought me here "here is my clan that i was talking about"she said. than look more at me "what happend to you why where you out alone?" she asket. I look at her not sure if i sould tell her what happend but i knew that i could not find my sister and brother alone." I was chashet by dogs along with my brother and sister i lost them well runiing for my life" i said sadly.

The she-cat look at me i could tell that she was sad for me "Well you could stay here for your life and find out about us" she said. I could hear hope in her vioce but leving my mother and my sublings out there alone but i had no chose i whould die without someone to take care of me i had no idea how to get back to my mom. I look at the she-cat and nodded she look so happy than lick my pelt like i was her kit i felt warmth and pured "Whats your name kit" she asket i look at her happly. "Angel" i said prodly. She look at me and smiled than climb up this rock "Every cat old anofe to catch there own prey jion here beneathe the highrock for a clan meeting!" she yelled. her tail told me to come here. i climb the highrock untill i was next to her i saw the cats gather i felt excated to meet these new cats that i have never seen only hard of from the other kittypets. the clan look up at the cat than i saw eyes on me "we have a new cat she is a kit she will be jioning are clan Thunderclan needs more warriors" she said. She look at the clan. "she was chaset by those dogs....." I could hear the cats gasp "she was chaset with her sublings thay are out there somewhere in the forest you know to not attack a kit so i trust that you will not kill them but if you do see a kit on are tarttroy than bring the kit safly to me" she said. " but bluestar she is a kittypet!" i vioce said. Bluestar look at the cat "Longtail it does not mean she will not make a good warrior" she said. I felt her gaze on me but did not look at her i was looking at the clan. I felt her gaze was off my pelt. "you will call her angelkit untill she becomes an appritice" she said prodly "clan dismist" she said again. She pick me up by the sruff and jump off the highrock. She drop me "we will find you a queen to nurse you how many moons are you?" she asket. moons now what was this cat talking about. "moons?" i said. She look up at the moon. "how many times the moon has reach its fullest" she said. I thought for a momet " three!" i said prodly. she simeled "you are old enogh to eat frash kill" she said than walk to a pile of dead animals and grab one from the pile and walk to me she drop it and my paws "eat it this is what we have for food" Bluestar said. I look at the animal than snift it and took a bite it tasted better than my kit food that i eat at my towlegs home. It was dark after a eat frash kill i was getting tired i went into the nursery to sleep. Sleep just would not come to me thinking of my sublings and if they would survive on there own thay must be looking for me.

When i fainnly whant to sleep i was in the foreset runing and saw my sublings runing besides me than a dog grab tiny and shoock him tell he was limp "no Tiny!" i cryed. I saw Liger starting to tear i felt myself do the same. I woke up the sunlight peeking trow the nersery. I saw that the other kits where outside playing a game with a moss. I came out of the nersery and watch them play thinking that they whould not want to play with a kittypet kit. the moss ball came to me "Angelkit pass it over here" A kit said with light ginger fur. I look at the ball of moss and kick it to the she-cat and ran fahter than her kicking the ball of moss back and forth to each other. for the first time since i got here i feel like i belong. The she-cat stop "your fun to play with Angelkit" she said. I smiled "whats your name?" i asket. she smiled "Sandkit!" she said happly. "sandkit!" a vioce yelled. sandkit ran to a tom with a red tail i reconized him as the depety.

Sandkit look up at the depty "yes father?" she said. The tom look at me than at his kit "Redtail!" a voice yelled. Redtial look at the cat who called his name i could see it was the cat that saved me Bluestar "yes Bluestar?" Redtail said dipping his hand to the clan leader. "let Sandkit play with Angelkit she needs friends in the clan" she said. Redtail nodded and lick Sandkit. He look at me than his kit "play nice you too" he said. I could hear pride in his vioce. I ran to Sandkit and watch Redtail go to the clearing to orgnize the boder potrols and hunting potrols. I felt myself feel sad i never knew my father but i hard from my mom that he was a clan cat. i look at Sandkit. "you are lucky to know your father and have him in the clans" i said sadly. Sandkit look at me i could tell she felt sad for me.

Moons have gone by "let all cats old enogh to catch there own prey jion beneth the highrock for a clan meeting" bluestar yelled. All the cats gathred i was excited i fainlly get to be able to trian into a warrior." this is the most best time in the clan where three kits become appritces" she said prodly. She look at Sandkit "Sandkit from this moment until you earn your warrior name you will be know as Sandpaw" Bluestar said. she look at Whitestrom "Whitestorm you are ready to mantor a cat Sandpaw will be your appritice" Bluestar said prodly. Whitestorm and Sandpaw tochet noses and went off to the back of the cats. Bluestar look at Dustkit "Dustkit until you earn your warrior name you will be know as Dustpaw" Bluestar said prodly. She look at Redtail "Redtail you are ready to have another appritce Dustpaw will be your appritice" Bluestar said. Redtail and Dustpaw touchet noses. Bluestar look at me "Angelkit until you earn your warrior name you will be know as Angelpaw you where lost in the forset and decide to jion are Clan" she said prodly. She look at Longtial " Longtail you are ready to have an appritce Angelpaw will be your appritice i hope you train her to be a great warrior" Bluestar said prodly "belive me i will Bluestar" Longtial said. I came to him and touch nosies. "i promise i will do my best Longtail" i said happly. "i know you will" longtail said.