Astral

Astral is a human in this one-shot!

t-the old a/ns make we wanna #die ok, also "everyone" includes yuma, astral, tori, rio, trey, quattro, n shark

You and the others decided to go a vacation, away from Hartland and out to the beach or the countryside. Everyone just wanted to relax, especially because the stress of Astral somehow becoming a human was a heavy weight. Since Yuma was the only one who could really talk to him when he was in his other form, everyone got to know him over the past few months. Even though it had been a while since he had woken up as a living being, no one knew why, and the pressure of finding out was just getting more pressing. Trey had proposed that everyone stay at his family's cabin up in the mountains and was replied with a excited yes.

You and the light blue haired boy were now very close as Yuma was slowly letting him socialize and be on his own more often. So, the long ride up there consisted of talking, laughing, and sleeping. It was about eight when you arrived, so you guys decided to make a late dinner and watch a movie.

"Hey, are there enough rooms for everyone Trey?" the green haired girl asked, eating her dinner hungrily. "Yeah! All the rooms have two beds and there are, ummm, four rooms right Quattro?" the pink haired boy asked, snapping his brother out of conversing with Shark. "Yeah, so everyone just pair up with someone. Also, one of the rooms doesn't have a heater for some reason, but there's extra blankets in there." So everyone was chatting and pairing up, Shark with Quattro, Yuma with Tori, Rio with Trey. So that meant you and Astral were going to be rooming together.

"Hey, were in the same room, right?" the yellow eyed boy asked, a small smile on his pale features. "Yeah! Is that okay with you?" you nervously asked, tapping your foot. "Absolutely! I wouldn't want to room with anyone else," he said, smiling with his teeth now, eyes crinkled up. "Ah, alright!"

After the movie was over, everyone headed to their rooms. Unfortunately you and your roommate got the room with the broken heater, Yuma said something along the lines of, "A cold room? What a set up." Which, you didn't understand, at all.

Everyone was doing their nightly rituals and routines and hopping into their cozy twin beds. You has tons of blankets piled up on your back, while Astral was a walking heater and only had two. "Goodnight, As," you said while turning off the last light in the room, "Sleep well, y/n."

You had been trying to sleep for maybe three hours now, but it was just too cold. You feet were absolutely freezing and you were positively sure you we're getting hypothermia. 'Is this what the people on the Titanic felt like?' you asked yourself, looking up at the wooden ceiling. Trying to think of a solution was hard, but you head turned to the other bed, where the blue haired boy slept silently.

He was a walking heater, who was about to become your sleeping heater.

You got up from your bed and walked over to his, "Hey Astral?" He awoke and mumbled out a, "Yes, y/n?" "I'm really cold and can't sleep, can I lay with you?" "Yeah, come here."

Haiiii! I really liked writing this. It was funnnn! Okie, bai.
Up next: Quattro/Thomas