Atem

edited 12/23/16

okay so I made this one-shot make a little more sense (since it didn't to me before lmao) and changing it to 2nd person pov

You walked down the street of Ancient Egypt, closing your eyes absentmindedly.

wham

You ran right into a horse. And on the horse was none other than the infamous, Priest Seto.

"Ugh...." You said, getting up. "(Y/n)?! What are you doing out of the palace?" Seto asks with a look of disgust on his face.

"I was uh-" "Unacceptable! I shall take you there at once." He said cutting you off.

He took you to the palace, and escorted you inside. "Pharaoh! (Y/n) was found outside the palace again." Seto said, bringing you towards Atem, who was sitting on his throne.

Your gaze drifted to the ground, "She was?" Atem questioned. "(Y/n), you know you're not supposed to be making trouble in the kingdom. We have enough trouble with Bakura already." Atem said calmly. "But I just wanted to do something! All I do is sit and do nothing all day." You say.

You did cause a lot of trouble in the kingdom, stealing, pranking, and messing things up. Atem signaled Seto to leave. After he did, Atem got up and walked towards you.

He grabbed your hand and said, "Follow me." He led you to the garden. It was so beautiful, "Atem, I-" you got cut off by him pressing his lips against yours. You were surprised, he pulled away. "If you want to go outside, I'll come with you. You trouble maker." He said.