Part 4

Okay, here is ahem...THE chapter.  Hoping y'all like it.  A little mood music has been added over there on the right ;-D

21. Indulge in ONS

Ten minutes after Sara discovered that I was packing, we were inside the limo on our way back to her house. Very few words had been exchanged since we exited the nightclub, and as I gazed upon her, I wondered what she could have been thinking. Was she eager for us to arrive? Was her stomach tied in knots? Were there any doubts, insecurities? Calling her name, she immediately looked toward me. Offering her a smile, Sara quickly returned it, encouraging me when she reached for my hand, linking our fingers.

"You sure you want to cross off number twenty-one?" I asked, giving her hand a light squeeze. "With me?"

She leaned toward me just long enough to caress my cheek with her lips. "I honestly can't think of anyone else I'd rather...indulge with. When I said that I craved you, I meant it, Haley." Following a pause, Sara asked if I had any doubts about going through with our evening together.

"None. Not the tiniest bit of doubt." Making sure that the partition was completely up and delighted that the limo was soundproof, I swallowed the distance between us, releasing her hand in order to press the palm of mine against her inner left thigh. Thank goodness Sara chose to wear a slinky little dress instead of pants. It would make traveling along her body much easier.

My fingers moving in small circular patterns along a smooth inner thigh eventually resulted in a soft moan. Deciding to switch hands, I draped my right arm around her shoulders, the fingers of my left trailing up that same thigh. Sara's breathing had become shallow by the time my fingers found the silken crotch of her panties. I was pleased to already feel a small damp spot. Desiring to make it spread, I pressed two fingers against her, alternating between stroking up and down with moving in circles. Moaning her delight, Sara further opened her thighs.

"How does that feel, Sadie?" I whispered, lips just an inch or so away from her ear.

"Good," she whispered back. "So good." Head turned to the left, her mouth temporarily greeted mine. "I want you."

A smile gradually forming, my middle finger located a swelling clitoris, grazing back and forth across it through the fabric until she practically mewled. "I can tell. You're getting so wet for me. What exactly do you want from me, hm?" Hand retreating from her heat, I grabbed Sara's, placing it on the crotch of my black slacks. Encouraging her to rub, I gazed at her. "Is that what you want?" She was about to reply when my hand slid between her thighs again, fingertips discovering that the wet spot had increased.

"Yes," she shakily answered, head falling back while her palm fondled my store bought shaft.

Grabbing a fistful of her waistband, I tugged upward, causing the slick material to stretch taut against her vulva. Face pressed to Sara's neck, my tongue swiftly found a rapid pulse point while I continued tugging on her waistband, her hips beginning to gyrate. I sucked a bit of tender skin into my mouth while she rubbed my crotch with such vigor that the base of the dildo attached to a leather harness underneath cotton boxers pushed against my center, heightening my arousal.

Pulling away when I was certain that a hickey would form, I released her waistband, waiting until desire filled eyes opened, looking toward me. I stroked an index finger along a bottom lip I wished to taste. "Remove your panties." Instead of replying, Sara sucked my finger into her mouth, holding it with her lips while a hot tongue circled it. I groaned, closely watching when she hiked her royal purple dress up a bit, thumbs soon hooked into the sides of her panties. My index finger remaining in her mouth, she raised her hips, those silken lavender panties soon sliding along long shapely legs.