tratie:the break up(part 1)

Dedicated to SashEG.

Katie(pov)

Travis and I have been dating for almost 6 months now and I can surly say that I have falleb for him. After he broke up with his ex Myrna who was a daughter of Aphrodite,but they were still friends which scared me.

I was on my way to the dinner pavilion,I sat on my table along with Miranda and looked at the Hermes table to see if Travis was there. Nowhere to be found at all.

After dinner and all the camper were goimg for the campfire,I pulled Conner on the side and asked,"Have you seen Travis?"

"No,I haven't but he did say something about the Aphrodite cabin" he says and joins the rest of jis cabin members,I was about to go to the aphrodite cabin when Miranda grabbed my hand and pulled me towrds the campfire,so now i would have to wait.

After a few songs, i leave the campfire and walk towards tbe aphrodite cabin. I heard noises i walked closer to the cabin when i heard,

"Ugh, Travis" someone moaning which sounded very much like Myrna.

I hear grunt which sound like Travis, I walk towards the door and put ear next to it.

He is Cheating! Tears blur my eyes,i lean on the door,the door flew open with my weight on it.

I saw a Travis and Myrna om the floor,she on top of him,tears rolled down my cheeks,Travis looked at Myrna and his situation and then looked at me and said,"Katie its not what it looks li-like" and pushed Myrna off him and walked towards me.

By this time i was standing ready to run,he tried to grab my shoulders but i pulled away and said,"Do not touch me,leave me alone!!!, I never wanf to see your face or hear you voice" and turned away,away from his face.

I ran as fast i could ,I could hear Travis calling after me but i didnt stop i just ran........

--------to be continued--------------

This was dedicated to my most constant reader SashEG. Thank you for reading every update and voting for it hoped you like this chapter,the next part will be published next week hope you are excited as I am writing it.

Vote and comment

Love,

~demigod-rule