solangelo: papa's hurt

Nico(pov)

"I'm home!! " i yell when i get back from my trip from the underworld.

"Papa!! Papa!!" Bianca comes running towards me.

I pick her up, " Hi my baby girl" I kiss her cheek. She wraps her little 4 year old hand around my neck,"i miss you daddy" I think she meant 'missed'

"I missed you to" i say back putting a little emphasis on the 'missed' to correct her without knowing.

"I missed you more" I turn to see Will standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

I set Bianca down and run to my husband,and press my lips into his lips.

"Yucky, daddies" Bianca runs from the room.

Will and I keep kissing once she is gone,
"I missed you" he says between kisses.
"I missed you more" I say pulling back.

Will grabs onto my neck," we aren't done yet".

"We can finish later" i say

"I thought you didnt want to do it with Bianca in the house"

"We can be extra quiet" i say kissing her cheek.

"Thats why I love you darling" he laughs.

"I need to change out of these gross sweaty clothes"

"Okay dinner is almost done,come into the kitchen when your done" He tells me.

"Okay" i head into our room and take out the t-shirt.

I hear Bianca come in. "Papa!!" She exclains, almost as she was scared.

"Whats wrong?" I ask.

Will runs into the room," what happened?"

Bianca starts to cry,"Papa is hurt!!" She sobs.I forgot the nasty cut I got on my back,its healing but it still hurts,nectar and ambrosa did not help.

"What?" Will asks, "Papa isn't hurt"

"Will"i say and turn around.

"Nico!!" Will exclaims.Bianca starts crying harder.

"Daddy make Papa feel better!!" She screams at Will.

"Shh...sweetie,Its okay.I'm healing,Itsm barely even hurts anymore" i say trying to calm her down

"But papa!" she wails.

I pick her up and rock back and forth slowly, she cries into the crook of my neck."I'm okay sweetie,I'm a demigod,I get hurt alot but I'm okay. I promise"

"And papa is really brave" Will syas rubbing her back,"And your a demigod to"

"Am I going to get hurt?" She asked,she looked so scared.

"No,I wouldnt let anything happen to you" i say and kiss her forehead.

"I love you papa and daddy" she says and rest her head on chest

"We love you to Bia" Will and I say together.

-----the end--------------

Hoped you liked it

Vote and comment

Happy New Years!!!

~demigod-rule