In the Bed of a Truck (Rated-R)

Sitting in the bed of Dom’s truck listening to music is always the best. Its one of my favorite activities. Tonight was even more special than any other night because we were going to do it for the first time. It’s a little awkward because right now we are just staring up at starry sky on The Valley cliff. It was warm out tonight so it was nice.

          I decided I should be the first to make a move since; he could barely make eye contact with me, without blushing and looking away. I rolled over on my side and laid my hand on his chest. He looked up at me with his blue eyes and sat up.

               I kissed him lightly at first and let my hands play in his curly blonde hair. He pulled me closer and deepened our kiss. Things started to get heated so I threw my leg over him and straddled him.

He started to kiss down my neck making me arch my neck and look at the sky so beautiful.

Suddenly something started to churn in me it felt like a hungry or a need for the man that was beneath me, and I knew this was it.

I grabbed the hem of his dark blue shirt and yanked it off baring his perfect body to me. I kissed his chest. I slide down lower until I was at the top of his pants. He was wearing sweatpants so I could see he was already hard. The sight of him being so large excited me. I pulled his pants and boxers of in one swift movement. Just as I was about to start taking my clothes off he moved to his knees and started to undress me. I was completely naked.

We both looked at one another for a moment then he pulled me close to him and let his fingers begin to explore me. He was kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear which is my spot. Soon his hands found my breast and he began to slowly rub his fingers over them, making them get hard under his touch. He moved his mouth to my right breast and gently began to suck on it. Rubbing his tongue around me, my mouth was dry from moaning.

"Dom please,” He moved back to my mouth.

We rolled around until he was on top of me looking down at me. I was smiling at him. He took his hand and rubbed it down my side until he was at my pubic bone then positioned himself so his knees were in-between my legs and my butt was right at the edge of his knees.

  He spread my legs and took one finger and put it into me, it didn’t feel too bad then he entered another making me gasp.

He pulled them out.

"Im sorry." He said.

"No it didn’t hurt it felt good," I confessed.

He started again except this time he used his thumb to rub my clit making me hump with his stroke.

I began to pant, I was feeling a tingling sensation threw my whole body and my toes kept clinching together.

He removed his fingers I felt as though everything down there was so thrilled and sensitive. He laid down on top of me and he said.

"Are you ready?"

I nodded once and he began to enter me. It hurt a little at first but the deeper he got the better it felt. He began to pumped slowly, this is amazing. I was moaning so hard.

"Yes, Dom please yes,"

My nails were digging into his back. He was panting on top of me. I opened my eyes as he sat us up so I was straddling him while he was on his knees. He wrapped his arms around my body holding me close to him.

 He started pounded me harder and harder coming down hard with every stroke, I was crying, I had never felt such ecstasy so much pleasure.

Then I had the most mind blowing orgasm.

"Ahhh." I cried out.

It rocked my whole body. My head was spinning and my eyes uncrossed.

I was smiling from ear to ear as he sat us down and he slide out of me. He feel to the other side of me and he grabbed the sheet we had covering us.

"That was amazing." I said.

"So your first time wasn’t disappointing?" He asked.

"No it was pure bliss." I answered rolling over to him wrapping my leg around his waist and arm around his chest. My eyes were heavy, I was sleepy.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said dousing off.