Prologue

The Starbucks Roast Spectrum

Years of focus and expertise have led to the Starbucks Roast Spectrum. Each coffee bean requires a unique balance of temperature and time to reach its individual peak of aroma, acidity, body and flavor. Our coffees are classified by three roast profiles – Starbucks® Blonde Roast, Medium Roast and Dark Roast – so you can easily find the flavor and intensity that’s perfect for you.

Some like a lighter coffee. Some prefer dark. The Starbucks Roast Spectrum sorts our coffees by three roast profiles.

Use the bar above to browse coffees with the flavor and intensity that’s perfect for you. Because, after all, every palate is different.

(copied from starbucks.com)

It's one of the reason why I will make this book about starbucks drinks. As you all may know starbucks are pretty expensive to buy even a small cup of a tea. So save your money and go make it together with this book... well this book will teach you how to make a coffee, tea, smoothie all of their products. I hope you will enjoy it and I will make sure to put in an image and a video.

FTC Disclaimer: Not a sponsored video. I am not affiliated with Starbucks.

Ask me down below if you want some recipe on starbucks drink- You're welcome :)