Chapter 2

Hello, I hope you liked the last chapter even though there were quite a few errors that have been fixed up now. This chapter was mostly written by @asini_xxx_. Hope you like this chapter :)

Gabby :D

Today I was walking down the school hall and heard loud bangs from the corridor ahead. My curiosity grew more when the noise repeated. I paced myself and peeked through the corridor. There on the ground Lucas Archer was beating up some kid. No one was around. Ryan got up and looked in my direction. He walked up to me. His intimidating face came in front of me.

Suddenly I felt a little nervous and took in a deep breath and slowly took a few steps back. What did he want from me?

Unexpectedly he chuckled a little and walked away without a sign of any injury on him. A sigh of relief filled me. I turned watching the other boy that just got beaten up stand up and walk through the corridor with his black eye and everyone staring at him.

Poor kid, I thought to myself.

As I said, Lucas Archer is the school bad boy. He is the guy everyone is scared of and all the girls fall for him. I’m not like the other girls.

So I was when I got home my great ‘diet’ began. My chocolate waffles, ice-cream and milkshakes. Well it isn’t the ‘diet’ that everyone else has.  But I’m not that kind of girl who wants to be thinner than a piece of paper.

After my extraordinary diet, I took Molly, my pet dog for a walk. Mum wasn’t going to be home until eight, so that meant I had plenty of time. As I walked down Stanford Avenue, I heard yelling coming from a house. I turned to see Ryan Bryson yelling loudly at a guy bigger than him. Most likely his brother. I turned quickly and walked the other way. I heard running of footsteps behind me and someone grabbing my shoulder and spun me around. I was about to lose my balance though quickly regained it when Lucas placed his hand on my hip.  I looked up to see Lucas’s bright blue eyes glaring at mine. With that I brushed off his hand and took a cautious step back.

“What?...” I asked.

“Hey, aren’t you the girl I saw before?”

“Umm…. Maybe” I said awkwardly.

“Thought so,” He said smirking.

An awkward silence fell between us.

“Well it’s nice meeting you” I said cautiously, after a while of thinking what to say

He nodded and started walking away. I quickly spun around again and headed on my way, not daring to look back.

What was that all about? This sure has been a weird day

I yawned and my eyes started to water. I was tired for sure, but The Fault in Our Stars is too hard to resist so I keep reading. Time passed and I turned to look at my phone. WOW! 2:00am already?  Tomorrow’s school! Stuff it, I love this part!! I thought and continued to read for another hour.

That morning I had woken up strangely refreshed, since only going to bed at three. Suddenly my 50 year old Nokia phone started rapidly buzzing. Not bothering to see who’s calling, I picked it up.

“Hello?” I answered.

“HEY!” A familiar voice said enthusiastically. I realised that Ally was already awake and seemed to be very happy. It is only seven in the morning, what time does this women wake up!  And with that thought I suddenly burst out laughing.