Chapter 7

I woke up this morning and frowned. Today's the day everyone leaves, We get to spend the morning together and that's it. I got out of bed sad because I'll miss everyone. I walked outside to see all of the adults putting all the suitcases in their cars. Even dad.

I've got my memories with me;

Always inside of me in my mind;

But can I go back?

Back to how it was??

I think I can't, to be the antisocial girl.....I will still use black and be a little shy......

I've come too far, and do things I never imagine doing;

No I can't go back;

Back to how it was;

I can't never go back.

I watched as everyone played. Charlotte was chasing after Bean and she tagged him. Bean screamed and started chasing Becky. She ran from him for a while until he finally tagged her.

I continued to watch in amusement as Becky started to chase Keithie around. Poor Keithie rounded a corner only to be tripped by Greg. He rolled down a hill and Greg started laughing. While Greg was distracted Becky tagged him and ran away laughing.

This is home, were I will ever live in....

Now I'm finally where I belong;

Yeah, this is home.

Now I've found it the place that I sarch all my life;

Will be my home forever.

I laughed to myself, but I guess Greg heard me laugh and looked at me with a devious smile on his face. I stopped laughing and ran as he chased me around the yard to the lake.

I hid behind Andre and laughed as he blocked Greg from getting to me. I made a run for it when Greg wasn't looking and he ran after me again. I ran in between the cars with Greg fallowing suit. All the adults laughed at us.

I looked around for Greg when I felt two arms sneak around my waist and spin me around. I squealed and Greg put me down and laughed. I turned around and slapped his arm playfully and he yelped. I giggled and looked into his eyes. We both leaned in and we kissed.

Then I star to sing 'When I gone';

'I've got my ticket for the long way around

Two bottle whiskey for the way

And I sure would like some sweet company

And I'm leaving tomorrow. What'd you say?

When I'm gone, when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my hair

You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

When I'm gone, when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

You're gonna miss me by my walk

You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh

You're gonna miss me when I'm gone'

Then Greg star to sing with me, but other song 'See you again';

'It's been a long day, without you my friend