Chapter 4

*Dakota's POV*

As soon as I get home, I text Marcel my address, and go upstairs, and decide what I should wear. I dig through my entire closet, before finally deciding on a peach-colored shirt, that sorta slides down my one shoulder at times, and a pair of light blue denim shorts. I tie my velvet red hair into a fishtail braid, and put on my white Vans.

I take my makeup off, and re-apply it neatly. Dark, winged liquid eyeliner, black and silver smokey eyeshadow, and XXL mascara, and some bright red lipstick.

By the time I'm done getting ready, and touching up my hair, makeup, and putting my closet back together, it was almost time for our....date? Or is it just a friendly outing? I make a mental note to ask Marcel about it later.

I hear a knock on the door, and rush over to open it, quickly smoothing down my hair before I do so.

"Hey Marc- Whoa! Marcel! You look great!" I was surprised to see Marcel dressed as he was. Black skinny jeans, a white V-neck with a navy blue blazer. He had no glasses, and his hair was....curly?

"H-Hey." He smiles, then nervously bites his lip again. "You lo-look b-beautiful.... As a-always." He stutters. I blush a little, and give him a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"And you look hot." I wink. He gives a small smile, biting his lip, yet again, in that cute way he does. "And I find it adorable when guys bite their lip." I say, as i stand up on my tippi toes, so my face is just inches away from his.

I am still much shorter than Marcel even when I'm standing on my toes, so I stand on his feet, so I am closer to his height. I put my hands on both of his cheeks, as I pull him in for a soft, yet meaningful, kiss. When we pull away, he he wraps his arms around me, gently pulling my head to his chest.

"I love you, Dakota." He whispers. I look up into his emerald green eyes, and give him a slight smile.

"I love you too, Marcel." I swear, that moment when I told him I loved him, that gorgeous boy had a huge smile in his face, revealing two adorable dimples. I wish we could stay like this forever.