Chapter 2

*Dakota's POV*

I notice Marcel frown slightly, as a few other girls came up to me, and introduced themselves as Claire, Taylor, and Brooklyn.

"Oh. There's just one thing you should know. Don't EVER talk to Marcel." She points to the boy, who is sitting in the corner with a sketch pad. "He's a Loser, and if you want a reputation around here, you should take my advice. Because talking to him will ruin it in a heartbeat. Got it?" I nod, unsure of what to do.

*****

The girls showed me around at lunch. They showed me where the cheerleaders sit, where the swim team sits, where the volleyball team sits, where the Jocks sit, where the Populars sit, and also where the losers sit.

I frowned at the sight if seeing Marcel, sitting there alone at the so called losers table. People were throwing scrunched up balls of paper at him. One of the Jocks even took his papers that he was working on, and crumpled them up, and threw it at his head. Why were these damn jocks such idiots!?

"Why does everyone treat him like that? What has he done to make you all hate him so much?" I ask Taylor, who was sitting to my left.

"He's a loser. He's ugly. I mean, have you SEEN his hair!? He uses so much gel, it looks like he used a bucket full of bacon grease instead! And those sweater vests- Ew! Don't even get me started on those sweater vests!" She says, as she crinkles her nose, and makes a disgusted face.

"Have you heard him talk!?" Claire cuts in. "He stutters on every damn word that comes out of his mouth! And those glasses! They are so UGLY! He is SUCH a teachers pet. He stays after class to clean up. I mean, who would want to be friends with THAT!" She points over to where Marcel is trying to smooth out his work, that got crumpled.

I feel really bad for him. He doesn't deserve to be treated like this. He's adorable. Gentle voice. Bright green eyes. And a million dollar smile, with cute little dimples that show, whenever he grins.

Wait. I did NOT just think that. Oh, we'll actually, I did. Marcel is Adorable, Sweet, Cute.

I never thought I would end up admitting this, but I think I'm falling for the Cute, Nerdy boy, who goes by the name of Marcel Styles.