Chapter 8:Brenda's POV(about Ashton):

Chapter 8: Brenda's POV (about Ashton):

"Hey girl!" My best friend Allison said walking towards me.

"Hi." I simply replied.

"Why so upset?" She pouted.

"Im just really tired." I complained. "My brother and his stupid best friend Ashton kept me up last night with all their screaming and laughing." I continued.

"Awe babe! You could've came over to my place! You're always welcome and you know it!" She said wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"I didn't last night!" I complained

"Bummer!" She giggled snuggling her face on my shoulder.

"Stop it!" I laughed pushing her face away.

"Geez! Alright no need to mess up may hair!"

"Whoops!" I giggled.

"So did you finish the essay for english?"

"NO! OH MY GOSH! NO!" I panicked. I didn't finish. Im gonna lose my A. I worked so hard for it. Im gonna die. No Brenda you're not gonna die, you're just gonna lose your A. Which is like dying. No! Dammit Brenda stop it.

"Hello? Brenda? Did you hear me?" Allison said clapping her hands in my face interrupting my thoughts. My STUPID thoughts.

"What?"

"You don't need to be all worried you nerd!" She laughed messing up my hair.

"GAH! Don't mess up my hair!"

"Doesn't feel so good does it!?" She stuck out her tongue.

"So what were you saying?"

"Oh yeah. Its not due till Wednesday and its Monday sooo..."

"Oh"

"Oh" she mocked.

"Nerd." She teased poking my stomach.

"Shut up."

"NERD!" She nearly screamed.

"Ugh" i turned towards her and playfully slapped her shoulder. As i did that, someone bumped into me and i fell to the ground. Hard.

"Ow!" I almost cried.

"Oh crap! Im so sor-" I know that voice. Oh my gosh. No no no no please. NO NOT HIM. I looked up at him and what do you know!? It's him. Ashton Irwin. I hate him sooooo much he just plays with girl's emotions just for the fun of it, just to keep himself entertained. Worst of all he's my brother's best friend and he's always over at my house. Gosh i love my life.

"Brenda." Ashton says pulling me up clearly surprised. He starts looking up and down at me. Defiantly checking me out. Look away, no

Look away, not a fucking chance.

"Looking good as always." He bites his lip. Oh shit he looks so hot. No, no he doesn't Brenda snap out of it. If I didn't know him I would've fell for it, I would've melted at his words and the way he bit his lip. But I do know him, i know he means no good. I know he's just trying to make me fall for him so he could simply walk away & leave me hanging but that is NOT happening. But he is cute. Really cute. His eyes such a pretty mixture of hazel brown and green and his smile, oh his smile. So big and adorable with his cute dimples full on display.

"Enjoying the view?" He laughed. He must've caught me staring! Oh my gosh my life is over.

"I wasn't staring." I murmured unsure if he heard me.

"Sure you weren't." He said sarcastically while laughing and walking away. What an ass.