Chapter 7: Maddie's POV(about Michael):

I bolted for the door, but strong arms held me back. I flung my head around to see who held my arm. It was Michael.

"Let go of my arm, now!" I yelled at him. He held his firm grasp and didn't bulge. He had gotten stronger.

"Talk to me." Michael said.

"Hell no. I've been trying to do that for 4 years and you suddenly want to talk. It's not happening." I stated. "Now let go of my arm, Michael."

"Not until you talk to me." Michael replied. Morgan and Luke didn't know what to do. I figured they hadn't seen him this mad ever. The anger was in his eyes.

"Uhm, Michael. She might talk if you let go of her." Luke said. Michael shot him a glance, I could tell the change in Luke's face. He hadn't seen this from his friend ever.

Luke backed away sheepishly obviously not wanting to be near Michael. I was scared too, but I knew he wouldn't hurt me, physically.

"Michael Cifford. Let go of my damn arm before you bruise it. I'll talk to you, if you let go." I said looking into his eyes. He suddenly let go of my arm.

"Come here." He said opening his arms asking for a hug.

"I said I'd talk. Not have a fucking reunion, like nothing happened between us. No. put your arms down, your not getting a hug from me." I said bitterly. I hated Michael he acted as if nothing had ever happened between us two. Morgan and Luke left after I had told Michael to let go of my arm. They knew I wouldn't let him do anything, besides I knew they were standing outside the kitchen door to see what he was saying.

"Just listen, Maddie." He said looking into my eyes. I tried to ignore the fact he looked hurt. "They put me up to it, I swear I've changed."

"Great for you." was all I said.

"Seriously, I've changed alot. Trust me." Michael replied. Ever since me and Michael split up I've heard rumors about him doing drugs, he was known as the bad boy of school. He wore the appropriate attire to look like a bad boy. He had dyed his hair. He wasn't the boy I used to know.

"Changed, psh. Like what get into drugs. Become this bad boy around school. Yeah I think you have changed Michael and not in a good way."

"For gods sake. I'm trying to apologize here." He stated.

"I honestly don't care if your trying to apologize. You had 4 years to do it. I think 4 years was to long. Now you suddenly want back in my life. I finally forgot about you. Also, don't come here with a sob story about how shitty your life is. Because it isn't, your just a punk ass kid. That has barely any friends, and those people just put up with you. They don't generally like you, they are being nice to you because they feel bad. Your an asshole, Michael," I said now shouting. "You don't deserve my time. You don't deserve me talking to you. You don't deserve anything. So if you want to go cry to someone, go cry to your pillow because I don't want to hear it." I said getting up out of the dinning chair and trying to leave.

"I miss you." Michael said walking over to me, blocking my way from the door.

"Awh, isn't that cute. But I'm allergic to bullshit. And right now my allergies are pretty bad." I said coughing. Hoping Michael got the hint that I thought I wasn't believing what he was saying.

"Seriously, trust me." He replied.

"you lost your trust from me a few years ago, goodbye." I said making my way past him only for a moment.

"I told you to listen to me." He said with dominance in his voice.

"Don't you ever tell me what to do again." I said trying to pry his hand off my wrist.

I continued to try to escape from Michaels tight grasp. He kept laughing at me trying.

"There's something I've been wanting to tell you for a while, Maddie."

"And what's tha-" I said before getting cut off. Michael had kissed me. I tried to pull away, both my hand and my lips. Finally I thought that if I kissed him back that he would let go of my hand. To my advantage, the couple seconds I kissed him back, he let go. I pulled away, putting my hands around my back so he couldn't grab the again. Michael had a devilish smirk on his face. He enjoyed making me pissed off.

"Hey Michael, there's something have been wanting to do for a while too." I said bringing my hand up to his face, and slapping it. He winced in pain, and looked back at me. His pale skin was already turning bright red.

"By the way why would you want to talk to a..." I leaned into his ear and whispered. "Crazy bitch." I turned away with a smile on my face while he looked hurt replaying the memory in his mind. I laughed at what I did to him, though I felt like crying. I knew all he said was a lie, but I still wanted to jump in his arms, and tell him my feelings but I wasn't going to let him in that easy. I walked out the kitchen door, Michael didn't move or say a word as I left. He stood there shocked and I could see him holding back tears. I told Luke and Morgan goodbye as I left their house. I told Morgan to text me and made sure that Luke didn't give Michael my number.

I soon made my way to my car, and sped off down the driveway and onto the highway, back to my house. I was now crying like a maniac. I hated him and loved him at the same time. I soon made my way to my house and inside to my room. I ignored everyone on my way there. I didn't want to talk to anybody, not even my mom. When I made it to my room. I locked my door, and opened up my laptop, Mu phone rang twice. I figured they were both from Morgan asking how I was doing. I would answer them later.

Later, I decided to take a shower, and get ready for bed. My phone rang twice more alerting me that I had a message. After I finished brushing my teeth and settled down in my bed, watching another episode of Grey's Anatomy, I could quote word for word. I checked my messages. One from luke, one from morgan and two from an unknown number. I replied to Luke and Morgan telling them I was fine and was about to go to sleep. I opened the unknown number, figuring that it was another person asking for Maria, I have never known a Maria in my life, but apparently alot of people did because I had to constantly tell people that this Maria girl got a new number.

These messages were different though they read, "I love you, ever since the day I gave you goldfish...." then another one, "I'll love you forever." It was Michael and I didn't know how he had gotten my number, I erased the messages quickly and reminded myself to not answer an unknown number anymore, rather just delete it. I soon went to sleep, and had the nightmare again. Only this time was worse. I relived today.