Chapter 5

Lucy's P.O.V.

I am woken up to the sun shining through my window. Slowly I open my eyes and turn to the warmth that's next to me. Not really surprised I see Natsu staring with a grin on his face.

"What?" I ask groggily then my eyes widen as I look directly into his. "Natsu your eyes are red!"

He smirks. "So are yours Luce, your canines are longer too."

"No way! That can't be right!" I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom. When I get there I look in the mirror and the person looking back looks like a stranger. Her eyes are a deep red, her canines look almost as sharp as Natsu's, and she has this glow that somehow shows fulfilment and pride but also a deadly vibe. "OH MY MAVIS!!" I scream and march back into the room. "What did you do to me?!" I point an accusing finger at him.

Why are you yelling? I thought you liked it." He grins smugly. "Plus you look hot."

I huff and cross my arms. "Whatever, but we need to get to Fairy Tail and figure out what's going on." I say and he groans. Though he quickly shuts up and gets up as soon as I glare at him.

We get dressed quickly and start heading over to the guild. Once we get there Natsu kisses me quickly and gives me a reassuring smile. I relax a little but that soon changes as soon as he opens the door. Everyone looks up from what they are doing, some gasp and some look at us like we are escaped lab experiments. I hide behind Natsu while he glares and growls at them, his red eyes scaring them shitless. The guild soon goes back to its usual chaos and I relax again.

"I'm going to go find Levy and Gajeel, maybe they know what's happening." I tell him and I walk around scanning the guild hall. I can feel Natsu following me, his possessiveness practically seeping out of his every pore. I sigh kind of annoyed but grateful that he's there. I soon spot them sitting in the corner of the room. I run up to them, Natsu close behind me.

"Levy-chan! Gajeel!" I yell trying to get their attention. They look towards us and Gajeel literally falls out of his chair.

"Not cool metal head." Natsu growls.

"It's not my fault you two look fucking weird!" Gajeel grumbles getting back up.

"I think they look kinda cool." Levy speaks up. "Anyway, how was last night Lu-chan?" She asks suppressing a giggle, but smirks none the less.

"Let's go somewhere else and I'll tell you." I smirk back and drag her to the other side of the guild hall.

Natsu's P.O.V (Only for a little bit)

"So I'm guessing that you don't know how to fix us?" I ask Gajeel, not looking away from Luce and eavesdropping on their conversation. Lucy makes it sound like I'm a sex god, nice!

"Nope." Gajeel replies, bringing me back to reality. "Damn, they know that we can still hear them right?"

"Yes, Lucy keeps looking to make sure we are listening." I respond, making eye contact with her for like the fifth time. "Or to make sure I'm listening."

Back to Lucy P.O.V.

Me and Levy come back to the table shortly after. Levy's face could rival Erza's hair, while I grin deviously. I can see Gajeel and Natsu visibly stiffen, good.

"So boys...how did you like my little story?" I ask feigning innocence.

"W-what do y-you mean Lucy?" They reply in unison.

"Oh don't play around we knew you were eavesdropping." My grin widens. "That's why I made it extra dirty."

"So what you told me didn't happen?!" Levy pouts. "And I thought the flame-cuffs were genius."

"Oh it happened, all of it. I just wasn't going to tell you if Natsu wasn't listening." I say which is a total lie, I would have told her anyway. Though I lean forward and purr in his ear. "It was actually payback for the flame-cuffs."

"Not fair Luce! You know you liked them...I will get you back for this." He whines at first but gets an evil glint in his eyes as he says the last part.

Someone screams from outside.

"What the hell?!" Natsu shouts now on high alert.

"Holy shit! It's a motherfucking dragon!" Some guy screams.

"Igneel..." Natsu breathes then runs for the door with me following closely.

"NATSU!!!" The dragon roars.

We burst through the door only to have a red dragon towering above us.

"What?!" Natsu yells back grabbing me and pushing me so I'm completely behind him.

"It's good to see you again, my son." Igneel greets.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. The updates keep getting pushed back cuz of family problems...I will hopefully be updating once a month. I will try for twice a month but I make absolutely no promises. Thank you for sticking around, don't forget to vote and comment!
-MalfyT