Jared and Elektra Leto

I took a deep breath before walking down the rock staircase.
Everything was so beautiful. The sun was shining but it wasn't too hot outside, the grass was so green and the arch that Jared was standing under was beautiful with all the flowers wrapped in the vines.
I looked instantly at Jared and only him until I met Constance right at the base of the white rose petals that were already laid in the grass. After I joined hands with Constance, my eyes were on Jared again.
He had a huge smile on his face and a tear rolled down his cheek but he wiped it away and Shannon patted Jared's back gently.
As I got closer to Jared I had to remind myself to breath.
I was also very determined not to cry and mess up my beautiful makeup and I closed my eyes for a second and pulled myself together.
Finally, I was standing in front of Jared and all of me wanted to just kiss him and skip the ceremony but I told myself that I had to be patient.
Constance hugged me and then Jared and Shannon.
"Who gives this women off to this man?" Our officiant asked and Constance smiled.
"On behalf of Elektra's mother and father, I give her to my son." Constance said and the officiant smiled and motioned for her to sit down.
"You all may sit." He said to the rest of our guests.
They did and then our short ceremony began.
After the women had said a passage from the book she was reading from she looked up towards our guests and then to Jared and I.
"Our bride and Groom have prepared their own vows, Mr. Leto, you may begin when you're ready." She said before stepping back a bit.
Jared cleared his throat and looked at me in my eyes.
"Well, the first thing I want to say is 'wow.'" He started taking a step back and looking at me.
Everyone laughed and Jared had an adorable smile on his face.
"I mean, you're absolutely the most beautiful women I know other than my mother and every time I look at you I fall deeper and deeper in love with you. Even more than that, you're carrying our children and I know it hasn't been the most comfortable thing ever but that makes me even more amazed by you because you never complain about it. I also love that we met in crazy circumstances. I don't know anyone else who has fallen in love with a women in such a small amount of time but I know that if you hadn't shown up to my doorstep that day that we may not be here today so I just think that fate is an amazing thing. I don't want to blabber on for too much longer but the last thing I want to say is that I love you Ell, and I will do anything for you and for are children." He said placing his hand on my stomach and smiled.
"I love you too." I mouthed back with a smile.
Jared places the ring on my ring finger on request of our officiant and then it's my turn.
I took another deep breath and looked around us, there were people smiling, people crying, and people smiling and crying.
"Jared, you're the most amazing man I know. You are the first man to really make me feel safe and even though I wish my parents were still here, you're family and the family we are creating together makes all the heartache disappear. You've been there through thick and thin and you have made me feel like I belong. You make me feel beautiful and you make me feel loved. I remember that day when we met like it was yesterday. I was so flustered yet your kind eyes and the way you were so willing to help me find my way made me think of you all that time until I saw you again. I am so fortunate to have you in my life and to be the mother of our children and without you, I don't know what I would have done after my mother passed. I love you Jared, you are my rock and you will be the most amazing father." I said before slipping the ring onto Jared's finger.
The women stepped back up towards us and read another passage before she looked at us.
"With the power entrusted with me, I now pronounce you husband and wife, Jared you may kiss your bride." The women said and we didn't waist any time, our lips danced together and we heard whistles and cheers all around us.
"Now introducing Jared and Elektra Leto." Our officiant said and Jared and I walked back down the aisle and had our first pictures of us as husband and wife taken together.
This was just the beginning.