Falling on the Streets of Sturgis

I walked around the streets of Sturgis, eyes peeled for the man who wouldn't get out of my head, and ended up with no luck.
It was like he vanished. I knew where he was staying but I didn't want to go there and interrupt anything that he could have possibly be doing and have my heart feel like it was just stabbed millions of times.
I know I had fallen hard for this guy. It was very obvious that I had fallen for him and I don't even know how it had happened.
Maybe it was the idea of him being with me and the idea that I would experience love for the first time that fueled the way I felt but I wasn't sure.
As I walked back to the hotel, once again but now even more freaking disappointed than I was before, I could have sworn I heard my name be called but I didn't turn around to confirm.
As I kept walking I kept hearing my name but it got so close to me at a certain point that I had to be curious and turn around to face who ever way calling my name.
I laughed and just put my head in my hands.
How was it possible that he could find me so fucking easily and it took me a whole hour to have HIM find me?
"Elektra! What the hell are you doing up? You said you were going to sleep like two hours ago." Jared said pulling me toward him just with his voice.
I sighed and looked up at him.
"I can't fucking sleep and it's because I can't stop thinking about someone and it's been a fucking terrible time for me to get attached to this person because I'll probably never hear from again after this week ends." I said completely serious to him.
"And who is this person Ell?" He asked stepping closer to me.
I shrugged and crossed my arms over my chest.
"I don't know. You look in the mirror everyday so I think you know who he is." I said quickly.
At first it didn't register with him. He had the most confused look on his handsome face and then his mouth gaped open a small bit and then he pulled me into a hug.
"Why are you loosing sleep over me." He said keeping me close to his body.
My heart was beating a thousand times a second and I'm pretty sure that if he had his ear against my chest he could hear it.
"Because there's something about you I can't stop thinking about." I said quietly and then in a split second his lips hand found mine.
His lips found mine and mine found his and they explored each other for a moment before I pulled away.
"I'm so happy you said that because I've been struggling with the idea of you as well." He said said with a smile on his face.
"Is that so?" I asked mocking him from earlier.
He nodded and then brought my lips back to his with his hand pressed on the back of my neck.
What was this man doing to me?