Forever

We got Ryder to the hospital without everyone knowing but Riley was very worried and although she understood the situation, I knew she wasn't happy with Elektra but especially me.
"You didn't have to bludgeon his face!" Riley said as we road in the car to the hospital.
"I'm sorry I couldn't control myself better. I'm not sorry for stopping what was about to happen Riley." I said looking her in the eyes.
All she did was look away from me and after that we didn't say much. None of us did.
Once Ryder was checked into a room which had to have been two and a half hours later, Elektra said goodbye to John and told him to tell Riley how sorry she was since Riley was with Ryder.
"She knows that what happened is what needed to happen. I think it would be different if it wasn't our wedding night however." He said to her with a small smile.
Ell, nodded and took a step back. We said out final goodbyes and then made our way out of the hospital to my motorcycle.
She held onto me tightly, her head resting on my shoulder.
When we got to my place, she got off the motorcycle and walked towards the front door with saying a word.
***
"Why did he have to ruin everyone's night?" Elektra asked as we lay in bed together in the pitch dark.
"He was drunk." I said rubbing the skin of her forearm with my thumb.
She nodded kissed my older hand that was linked with hers.
"I love you Jared." She said quietly to me.
"I love you more than words can ever say, Elektra." I said before kissing her forehead.
We fell asleep in each other's arms knowing that no matter what happened for here on out, we would be there for each other forever.