chapter 2- kiss

Chapter 2-kiss

I stared into his deep grey eyes, and I felt like I could stay locked into his eyes forever.

He told me to shift, and he went behind a tree, and I did too.

I shifted back and put on high waisted shorts and a stripy tank top.

I ran back out of the trees and met my 2nd mates human form. Omg he’s so fit! And beautiful.. with lovely black hair that I just need to run my hand through it again and again.. And amazing green eyes that sparkled.. I could see through his shirt that he has a impressive 6 pack.

He really is the most gorgeous boy I have ever met… and I’m so glad he’s all mine.

“so, dear mate, we finally meet” he said.

God even his husky voice turns me on!

“yeah.. but I’m not little, I’m like 5’8…” I murmured, and he chuckled.

“why are you a rogue?” he asked curiously.

“well…. I have only been a rogue for about 2 hours.. and its because I ran away from my pack..”

“oh..” he said

“why did you run away? Are you okay?!” he asked, alarmed.

I found that cute, someone cares for me.

“um.. well… my old pack wasn’t so great. They treated me like shit and everyone hurt me and abused me, but I’m lucky it was just beatings..”

I stopped for a second and when I saw he was angry, I comforted him.

“hey.. its okay.. it wasn’t that bad okay?”

 he weakly smiled at me, and I carried on,

“I resulted to self harm, but not for long. I made myself stop, because it wasn’t my fault that people that are mean have nothing better to do, right? Anyways, I found my mate and-“

“WHAT!!!” he screamed

“he rejected me.”

I said very calmly and he calmed a little bit.

“look, I don’t know why I have two mates; and he rejected me, so yeah… and I don’t even know your name and your shouting at me?!

I said, a little bit upset.

“Liam”

“what?”

“my name is liam, whats yours?”

“Delilah.”

“Delilah..” he whispered.

“Delilah, your special. Having two mates is something, but the colour of your wolf, its, rare. Your special, and , If you want, you can help train, a fit person like you we could use”

he smirked

“What on earth are you talking about?.”

I whispered.

I ran to the lake and peered at my reflection.

omffg! 

I have changed so much!

i'm slimmer, my legs are tanned and longer, and i've deleloped more!

so, that was the pain I was feeling...

"And, I know i've only met you for, like, 3 minutes, but I really love you so much."

that sentence made me swell in overjoyment. someone loves me:)

“so.. my amazing mate, will you join my pack and be my luna?” he asked shyly.

“of course I will!” I said happily

Its nice to have someone love you so much.

And that was then we had our first passionate kiss, and my first kiss..

Hi guys.. so thanks for reading and voting, I really appriciate it :)

~ky~