chapter 1- runaway

Chapter one- run away

I woke up with a grin on my face.

Oh my god. I'm 17!! I'm going to meet my mate!! I just hope he will take me away from this hell hole.

As I wanted to look good for my mate this morning, I got up and ran to the shower. I showered with my rasberry shampoo, conditioner and body wash, as they were the only ones I actually had. I ran to my closet, actually more like my rack of clothing, and chose what I will wear.

I decided on the only thing I had that was nice, which was a grey dress which was fitted to my waist then flowed down, with a whte skull and cross bones on it, with my favourite, and only, pair of sneakers

. I then left my brown hair wavy down my back.

I was getting excited, until my dick head brother shouted,

"HEY BITCH GET DOWN HERE AND COOK US BREAKFAST!!"

"Not as nice as a happy birthday..." I said quietly, so they wouldn't hear me.

I walked quickly down the 3 sets of stairs, and into the kitchen.

"There you are, COOK US BREAKFAST!" my git of a brother screamed in my face. 

I didn't say anythng as I didn't want to get beaten.

Again.

I went to the main part of the kitchen and heard those 'twig bitches' call me fat, ugly, a waist of space, a slut , ect...

But i've learnt to ignore it, I've told my self again and again that they aren't worth anything...

But I mostly don't believe anythng I say to myself sometmes.

I got to the kitchen area and started cooking their breakfast.

I made them bacon, eggs, french toast and salad for the barbie dolls.

I took a apple for my self after I put their food on their table. 

I had to get to school before I spit in their food or something to get myself into a lot of trouble. 

I walked to school, which was a pure 30 minutes of people insulting me, slapping me, the usual.

I got to school, and all my mornng classes were ok.

I got to lunch, and baught some chips. When I felt someones gaze I instantly knew he was my mate. 

I turned sharply to find out my mate, the one that was supposed to save me, was

Alpha Bradley.

Wow!! I'm gonna be a luna!!

I was getting excited before he strode over to me and shouted,

I, Alpha Bradley, Reject you, Delilah Andrews. You are unfit to be my luna. My luna should be beautiful, and you are the COMEPLETE opposite!

 He screamed at me but before he could walk out I shouted at him,

“You dick!! I promise you, I’ll be back for revenge! And remember, I will always, serve it Bitter cold” I said to him sickly sweet as he ran out the cafetera doors. When he was gone, I cried In the toilets.

. I cried until there were no tears left… I knew from then on, I will not cry over any sad excuse of a person in this pack.

I  ran back to my house, and in to my tiny room and packed every possession I owned. I left a note on the wall. In my only red lipstick. In bold.

I ran outside, shifted into my white wolf with black tips on the ears. All werewolves have their first shift when they turn 17, but I shifted when I was 3.

Flashback******

I was walking in my cave, the cave I found, and the place  would go when people are mean to me. Suddenly there was a aching pain in my back, and then  I heard my bones cracking, I knew I was going to shift. But I was way to young?!?!?

Then I heard my wolf, jade, say to me,

*its okay dear, I will help you*

*why am I shifting?! Im 3!*

I screamed in agony when i felt my nails and teeth re arranging.

i felt like i was on fire, and  i couldn't stop it!

*you are a gifted child, but you cannot tell anyone dear,  I will explain when you are 18, but you have to be patient, I will be here with you at all times.*

*okay jade, I trust you*

And 5 minutes later, I was on four paws.

Flashback over**************

I instantly noticed that I was over the pack border, and I was now a rogue.

I thought that was okay, until in was tackled to the ground by a wolf, and the sparks went.

But so much stronger then when I was with Bradley, and my wolf screamed *MATE!!* wait 2 mates?!?!?

 hi guys! if your reading than thank you, it means a lot to me.. I hope none of you readers have gone through stuff like this, minus the werewolf stuff obviously, if your human... *evil laugh here* so...keep voting and reading :)

ky ~x~