Telling

As I awoke from a sleep that seemed to had lasted a life time; Marshall was still asleep next to me. He looked so peaceful and hopeful when he was sleeping as if all the problems and issues of being a vampire had just left his body.

I sat next to him for a while just staring and that was when I knew I made the right choice. I knew I couldn't imagine my life without him. I knew that he was the only person I needed.

Then it hit me! How was I supposed to tell Cake.

Will she hate me?

Will she leave?

Could she get used to it?

Would it destroy our friendship?

Marshall eventually woke up

"Fionna?"

"Yes?" I was so nervous

"What's up"

"How do you know there is something wrong?"

"Because I can tell when there is something bothering you."

I looked into his deep black eyes that seem to always glicen when he's around me.

"I was just think about Cake"

His eyes looked down and his head dropped as if he was thinking the same thing.

"What about Cake?" He seemed very calm but nervous at the Same time.

He floated over to me. Looked into my eyes at what last colour was left until it faded away completely. I blushed and he smiled. He put his hands on my face and kissed my forehead I blushed some more and stared at him until there was a knock at the door and I bounced back in supprise.

"I'll get it!" And he rushed to the door

As he opened the door I could hear the loud sound of IS SHE HERE?! COME ON I KNOW SHE IS! at that point my heart was racing faster than ever it felt more alive than it ever had before. I felt like hiding but I knew that she would find me anyway so I sat there. I could hear her footsteps coming up the stairs then the door swung open and Cake stormed in.

---------------------------------------------

I'm gonna have to leave it like this enjoy the clod hanger I promise I will write the next part sooner this time :33