Marshall lee&Fiona (Fiona's story)

He pulled me closer until there was no space between us. He kissed me firmly startled I kissed him back, pulled his hair. He stared at me, I got lost in his beautiful deep eyes. It felt like I was falling for him all over again. He carefully placed me on the bed, as I continued to float over the top of it, he pushed my lifeless hair behind my pale face.

---the day before---

I was on my way to Marshall's cave, when Cake tried to stop me.

"Are you sure your going to be ok?"

I looked at her and replied with a smile.

Half way there I had a feeling I was being followed. I stopped grabbed my backpack and got ready to pull out My crystal sward. I couldn't hear any footsteps but I knew what ever or who ever was following me was getting closer. I decided to carry on walking but with my sward in my hand.

A voice in the wind called to me, that was when I realised who was following me. I put my sward back in my backpack and stood in the grass waiting for him to jump out. When he did I thought I'd go along with it and shouted "MARSHALL!" he looked at me and smiled.

"Did I scare you?" He said with a smug look on his face

"No."

"Yes I did"

"No, what are you doing here anyway? Thought I was meeting you in your cave?"

"Yeah, but I couldn't wait to see you."

With those words I blushed.

"Okay, we're not going to stand here all day are we?"

"Hah no. Lets go."

His smile pierced my heart, in a good way.

As we walked to his cave house, he leaned in closer and grabbed my hand, I blushed even more and his my face.

When we finally arrived at his cave house he flew me in through the top window, surprised by this I held on tighter to his hand. He looked at me with his deep black eyes. This just made me want him more.

I asked him if there was any way we could be together.

He looked down and said

"You know the only way. And I'm not prepared to do that to you."

He let go of my hand and went down to the fridge. I stood there disappointed and sunk my head into his pillow.

When Marshall finally came back up he looked at me and stroked my hair. By this time I had fallen asleep but could still feel his touch. I smiled and turned to him, I pulled him closer, but he pushed me back a put the snake he made on the table.

"I hope you like eclairs"

I looked down embarrassed I thought to myself that I should just come out and say it so I could get a straight answer?

"Marshall." I said quietly

"Yeah" he replied

"Hmm. Why did you push me away? Why don't you want to get to close to me?"

Marshall looked me in the eyes, took a deep breath and spoke

"I don't want to get too close to you because if I do it will never end good."

"What do you mean?!" I said surprised

"Nothing would make me happier than to be with you, but if I was then I would have to watch you grow old and die, or you would break my heart like everyone has done in the past.

He looked down at the floor in despair.

I walked over tilted his head up and kissed his forehead.

"Then change me, bite me, turn me into you."

Marshall stood up and horrified look came across his face.

"No! Fi I can't do that to you. I don't want to ruin you. You would have to watch everyone you love die."

"Not everyone. I would have you and that's all I want."