chapter 2: the change

In his silence I studied all the little features on his face.

"Fi-i, are you sure about this, I don't want you to end up havting me, and regret this."

His head tilted to hide his face.

I've never seen him look so serious. He really does care.

"Yes. I'm sure this is what I want. There is nothing I would want more than to be with you for internity." I put my hands on his cheeks and lifted his pale head up, I stared into his eyes and I knew he was the one I've always wanted, the one I've always needed and I knew this is what I wanted to do.

Marshall blushed and noded.

"If your sure. 'I love you'" he whispered, pretending he didn't say it.

I smiled and sat on his bed. He came and sat next to me. He touched my face with a sedened look on his face.

"M, what's up?"

"I just don't want to ruin this beautiful face."

I leaned in and hugged him.

"I'll still be the same person. Just pale." I smirked.

He smiled, a sort of hurt smile.

"Are we gonna do this?" By this time I was getting impatant but didn't want to rush Marshall as he still thought it would be a bad idea.

"Right! Sit there Fi."

He closed his eyes, leaned in and started the prosess. His fangs felt so cold, but only hurt as much as a needle would. By the look on Marshal"s face I knew the worst was yet to come.

As he sucked the colour from my blood, the pain came a tried not to squirm to put his mind a ease. The prosses was long and mainful but I never told him this. I could feel the life being sucked out of me, I wanted the pain to end as it being more and more unbarable I let out a moan, but it was a moan of pleasure to make sure he didn't think he was hurting me too much. But he new he was. The colour of my hair, face and body seemed to just float out of me like a dream. I became more calm and relaxed. Marshall felt me griip less which made him feel a little better. I fet less pain now, as the last bit of blood from my body was extracted. When he was finally done a took a deep breath as he stept back, put his fingers on my wound and tuned away.

"Do you regret it?" He said quietly

"No."

I floated towards him and swang my arms around him and whispered hin his ear.

"I love you too"

His face lit up, he turned towards me all I could see was his bright eyes glisten he pressed his lips on mine but quickly pulled away.

"What's wrong"

"I've ruined you"

"No you haven't!"

"What will cake say?"

"Don't mind her..I'll tell her"

He put on a smile. It was a fake one, but a smile at the least.

My hair was no longer the bright sunshine blond, as it was now faded. I didn't mind all I could think about was him.

I could feel more and more pain from my neck, I tried not to show it, but I could tell he knew.

"Are you in pain?"

"Yes."

"Get some rest"

I floated above is bed and closed my eyes, Marshall layed beside me I pulled him closer and fell asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this part next part will be up soon..have a bit of writers block atm :L please leave your comments and suggestion c: