A new side of him

Aniyah pov...

After coming from the toilet I heard him walk towards a closet. I tried not to breathe hard so that he can't hear me. He started mumbling something under his breathe but I couldn't understand what he was saying he opened the closet and looked at the bags. He started talking to himself "Look at this shit ion know why I asked that bitch to move in and her stupid ass kids I don't like them bastards ion want them calling me step daddy aine got not kids myself so why would I want another man kids calling me daddy." I wanted to jump up and beat the shit out of him but I just sat there and continued listening "If she thank I'm finna take care of them bastards she got me fucked up take care of your own kids and find they daddy." He stopped talking when he heard my moms car pull up and said "Calm down Terrance act like you good man, let me go help her out the car." Once I heard the door close I struggled trying to get out of the closet but I did and ran to my room. I hate him I yelled I wanted to tell my mom so bad what he said but it'll only be my words against his and I'll get in trouble for sneaking around. At dinner he was trying to make us laugh and stuff I just went along with it to make it seem like I was okay.