Platform 9 3/4, I walk willingly into a wall

Charlotte has started a poking war. About a week after we got the trace on us, I was itching to hex her because every hour at night she woke up and poked me once with something then went back to sleep. I then started taking naps during the day and eating lots of coffe flavored ice cream in Diagon Alley. So every 30 minutes I would get up and poke her repeatedly for about thirty seconds. Yep. I forced her to call a poking truce! I HAVE WON THE WAR!!! It cost me a few sleepless nights but, if it annoys Charlotte then its ok with me!

I woke up super late one night with the weird feeling that I should be really excited for something. I did not wake up Charlotte for fear of starting our poking war again. That would not be fun. I already had lost enough sleep this week. I glanced over to the clock sleepily and groaned. 1:00 in the morning. The clock read September 1st. My heart skipped a beat. Hogwarts! Todays start of term! I thought happily. It was very unlikley that we would be in the same house so I decided to wake her up anyway.

I poked her in the stomach. "wake up Charlotte!" I said

She glared at me. "what. do. you. want?"

I laughed quietly. "we're going to Hogwarts tomorrow."

"no duh. I knew that already."

I gave her an annoyed look. "well then why didn't you say something?" I asked

"I dont know. Now leave me alone. It's-" she turned the clock her way. "1:00 in the morning? why did you wake me up Leanne?"

"I don't know Charlotte. I thought you'd forgotten. I did." I told her like it was the most evident thing in the world. Well then. I suppose that I wasnt important enought to tell about these things. She rolled over on her side and put her pillow over her face. I got a muffled "leave me alone now" and I reluctantly crawled into bed.

I tried to go back to sleep but that was deemed impossible. I grabbed a book and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the light and sat on the floor reading. If you are one of those nosy people that want to know why i was reading in the bathroom its cause Charlotte already wanted to kill me enough I did not want to die before getting sorted.

It was around 4:00 before I got really tired and went back to bed. I was asleep for say, two hours before SOMEONE came over onto my bed jumping up and down like it was Christmas.

"Come on Leanne! Were going today!" she squealed in my ear. Ugh.

"Ive only been asleep for like two hours!" I moaned

"actually it's five thirty." she said I could tell she was grinning.

 I moaned again then got up. "you know Hogwarts Express leaves at 11:00 not 6:00." I said to her

"yeah but we have to get ready and stuff. Plus I want to get to meet some people."

"meeting some people would be good." I said grinning. She slapped me. Haha I guess she knew that I was referring to Scorpius.

We got ready and packed our bags. Mum and Dad knocked on the door leading to our room and told us that it was time to go. We were going to apparate again! Oh lucky us!

The second time wasnt as bad yet I still hated it. Charlotte looked just a little green but not like she was going to throw up. We arrived in front of King's Cross. Charlotte and I had our trunks on a trolley and were walking down the side walk at about 1000. I was all bouncy and really hyper once we got to Platform 9. Mom and dad looked at us.

"ready girls?" Dad asked.

"yes!" Charlotte and I responded happily.

"lets go then." He told us