Charlotte Fails... Why Charlotte?

This was dedicated to TheHalfBloodPrincess because she is 1: Awesome 2: my friend 3: for some random reason I was thinking about her when I posted this :D

Chapter 4:

Hahaha my time for poking revenge has come! Charlotte was up all night because she was complaining about how bad the food was and then she finally fell asleep at like 3:00. It was 10:00 now and I had been nice and let her sleep but now, no. I searched high and low for a coathanger, but apparently wizards dont believe in them. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE UNDERESTIMATING COAT HANGERS???? anyway, I just picked up some thing sharp (pen) and stabbed her with it (the non pointy side)

"get up! Get up Get out of bed!" I said in a mock singsong voice, stabbing her with every word. She aimed a bad kick at me. I don't know how she got to be a blue belt in Tae Kwon Do. I laughed insanely.

"whoa Bellatrix much?" i laughed, kicking her butt.

She got out of bed and glared at me. Fine just be like that! I laughed.

"Somebody's grumpy!" I sang.

"Why are you so hyper today?" She asked.

"Hello! Have you forgotten where we are?" i said (being rhetorical cause I'm just that awesome)

I spun slowly around in circles, looking up at the ceiling.

"this place is amazing! " I said sarcastically. "amazingly dirty!" I added when Charlotte asked me if i forgot to put on my contacts that morinng.

We got ready as quickly as possible and made our way downstairs. The woman who was down there the day before was gone. Oh well. Mum led us to the store room while dad paid for our room (we had made the decision to stay somewhere.............cleaner)

We pushed open the door and mum told us to stay there that she had left something in her room. She gave me dad's wand to use in case someone came in. Charlotte and I stood there in silence. I was starting to think of all those people that murder small children such as our selves. i absentmindedly twirled Dad's wand and sparks trailed out the end

"Woah!" Charlotte said. "can I try?"

I gave her a suspicious look and handed he the wand.

"Hold that brick." She said giving me an evil smile. She pointed dads wand at me and said  "Expeliarmus!" the brick flew out of my hand and I reached for the wand, staring at her in amazement. We took turns with simple spells till the door opened. The woman with black hair looked at me, the corners of her mouth twitching up into a restrained smile. After followed a man with pale blond hair, ice blue eyes and a pointed chin. I froze in my tracks. Two kids followed soon after, a girl with black hair and grey eyes and a boy that looked like the exact  copy of his father.

The man nodded at me slightly then turned away and begun tapping the bricks with his wand on the wall behind him. The boy turned around and looked at me with a slightly mischievous look in his eyes. I smiled at him and his fingers twitched upward towards his hair which I could see his mother had taken pains to gell back. I spun around and looked back at Charlotte. She smiled at me and inclined her head towards the chest of the man. On his robes was what looked like his family crest. It was an M intertwined with two snakes. I drew a sharp breath and raised my eyebrows hopefully at her. As soon as the family disappeared and the bricks were back in place, I began to scream at her.

"was that who I think it was??"

"If youre talking about a certain Slytherin that goes by the name of Draco Malfoy than yes that was who you think it was!"

I screamed again.

"OMG! Dont you think his son was cute?"

"Not my type!"