Checking in

A.N. This does need to be edited so excuse the errors cx but other than that please enjoy!

P.S. I also have a playlist on YouTube that goes with this fanfic if you guys want to check it out its called 'The New Member ( the man from U.N.C.L.E fanfic ) and my YouTube name is Sioux edits

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Illya Kuryakin
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 198 lbs
Background: Mother was a prostitute. Father was a gov. Official till caught in embezzlement and was sent to Siberia. He was the youngest recruited for KGB and best in 3 years.
Nationality: Russian
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Light brown
Skills: Hand to hand combat, driving, guns, manipulative, gymnastics, etc.

Napoleon Solo
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 203 lbs
Background: Was corrupt and (forced ) was recruited for CIA. One of the best CIA agents.
Nationality: American
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Skills: hand to hand combat, driving, guns, picking locks/combinations, various languages, etc.

Gabriella ( Gaby )
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125 lbs
Background: Father was a scientist who worked with Hitler. She grew up without him and became a mechanic.
Nationality: German
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Skills: mechanic, manipulative, excellent driver

As I read these three files I was fascinated.  Their mission was still unknown to me but I was guessing it had to do with Gaby's father. The fact that Russia and America actually are now teamed up, it had to be important.  I found this information out by shear gossip and rumors. I would hopefully catch up with them again once I finished my mission. But I had to say, the American, Napoleon, sticks out most to me. I'm not sure what it is but there was something about him... It felt like... well I'm not sure. As I thought about it I bit my lip and clutched onto my necklace. After a couple moments, I let the feeling go and tucked my necklace in my dress hiding it.

I grabbed the handle of my luggage and started to head over to the hotels' clerk to check in. She had a nice tan, much like myself, and her jet-black hair pulled up. She wore a dress that hugged her figure. As I got closer I noticed a man in a blue suit with his hair slicked back, and might I add a nice behind, talking to her while she was blushing like crazy.

Whoever this guy was he was a flirt.

The man leaned on the desk his elbow supporting him as he turned a little letting me see part of his face.

Wait a second... Is that... Agent Solo? What in the hell is he doing here?  I thought I left him and his little gang back in Germany.

I watched as he looked over at the couch noticing two people. I'm guessing other agents but not on his side. They were being followed... I guess I'm not the only one interested in them. I walked up right behind Solo to check in myself.

"I have a quick errand to run. Can you have my bags taken to my room, please? Thank you." I hear him say to clerk backing up right into me.

He quickly turns around and looks down at me because of our height difference. I adjusted my black sunglasses and big white hat that was engulfing my face as I looked down.

"Sorry, ma'am." Solo says in his husky voice placing his hands on my shoulders to help me regain my balance.

Something about his voice was so familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.