Rescue

A.N. THIS STILL NEEDS SOME MAJOR EDITING SO BEWARE, but other than that please enjoy :) make sure to like and comment. I always love to hear y'alls thoughts :) & so people aren't confused this is a flashback.

P.S. I made a playlist for this fanfic on my YouTube it's called 'The New Member ( the man from U.N.C.L.E. Fanfic )'

***

~ Solo POV ~

"Your mission today agent Solo is saving this little girl."

I gave him a confused look. As the boss handed me a couple of files.

"You look confused Mr. Solo"

"Well, this just doesn't seem like our usual thing. Saving a kid?.." I explain while flipping through the files. I examined the one of the girl. She had black hair and big light green eyes like a puppy. She was wearing a dress and by the look on her face, she didn't like it at all... She couldn't be more than 16.

"She's a very special kid." The boss added emphasis on the word special.

"Her family works for the mob and I-" he stopped himself noticing his mistake. Sighing he continued, "We need to save her and keep her safe, away from her insane family."

This was obviously personal. Somehow the boss knew her but it wasn't any of my business. I had a mission to worry about.

"I believe they are currently holding her at Warehouse 18 on Jabba lane. Fetch her and give her to an orphanage with the fake information I gave you." The boss says messing with his hands. Fidgeting, a sign of anxiety - something the boss rarely did at least in front of people.

"You mess this up and you're done, Solo."

With that, I slipped out of my chair and went to go save the girl.