Chapter 3 Devin

-Devin

       After, a long night at the hotel we finally went on the road and went home. As soon as I dropped my baby off at home I fell asleep. It was like 4 in the morning, and she called my phone talking about some "Baby, I love you!" . I was like really is that why you called me. While she was laughing at me on the phone with her sexy ass laugh. 

After like 10 minutes, while we were on the phone. I started to hear some screaming. I kept screaming "BABY, BABY, BABY, WHAT'S WRONG? HELLO, HELLO". Then the phone hung up. I got up and left, as soon as I got there, I ran upstairs so fast. When I walked into her room my baby was in the closet crying and shaking with blood dripping from her head.

I rushed and took her to the hospital. She passed out in the car and wasn't waking up. Let me tell you I was really terrified. Shit I was crying like hell. Shit I could barely drive right. As soon as we got to the hospital, I wasn't trying to fill out no forms and shit. I'm trying to hurry and get my baby in the room. 

After like 3 hours in the hospital my baby finally woke up. She was still crying, I'm just like baby it's ok. She wouldn't let me touch her, I kept asking her "What's wrong?" She was still crying. Well, when we left, I stayed at her house for the rest at the night. When we woke up that morning she finally told me what was wrong.