Chapter 2- Year 2 Falling In Love

-Amari  

  After 1 year of officially dating Devin, I had an awesome time. He always treated me right. He never pushed me away in front of his friends. I truly loved him. I got to know his parents and half of his family. His mom was a Chef. His dad was a Policeman. His family was awesome. They also liked me, they got used to seeing my face. It was like if you saw Devin you saw me. 

He was my bestfriend, I found a lot about his life. He told me everything literally. It's like I can call him my day one man. I always there when he needed somebody to talk to, he was also there for me to, when I needed a shoulder to cry on.  We never left each other side. 

Later, after I got off of work. I went to his house. We went to the movies to go see The Temptation, it was pretty good. After, we left the movies, we went to a hotel and stayed their for a couple of nights. The second night we stayed we ended up fucking somehow. The sex was great. Let me tell you how the sex started.

Well, we were laying in the bed cuddling. He started to finger me, I started to moan. He started to eat me out, oh it was over I started to scream. He put his dick inside of me, I grabbed the headboard and gripped it. He was sucking and licking my nipples, I just let him do all of the work. That was the best sex I ever had.