Chapter 1- First Sight Year 1

-Amari

How we met. That night was awesome! Trust and believe.

It was at a party, you know the typical house parties in the hood. I was dancing of course, I'm the life of the party. I came an turnt up! He was walking in and it was like love at first sight. He had some pretty ass eyes. I saw him eyeing, then he did a bold move pulled me by my arm and made me dance on him. I can remember the song now, Pretty Ricky X PacMan Yo Body. When I turned around to dance on him , we just stared at each other for the longest and started to kiss. All I can say, it was truly amazing!! After the dance, we went out to eat, it was like 2 in the morning. We ate out at Denny's. We went to his house, of course I spent the night, we did not FUCK (if that is what you are thinking).

At his house, we just chilled and watched movies, and ate snacks. That night is when we started to talk and talk for about 3-4 weeks. Then we officially started to date. We didn't want to tell anyone just yet. But of course, my day one chick, and also my cousin that was there at the party had to know. As soon as I went home I told the news. I immediately called my day one chick and my cousin Jenisha, and KiKi over my house. Like a meeting or some shit. They were so happy to know that we were dating. 

So I threw a pool party at my house, of course I invited the bitches I fuck with. Especially my boyfriend Devin. We were so turnt up that night, everybody left all drunk and high. I made sure nobody left sober. Well, my boyfriend didn't go home that night. He wanted to stay the night so of course I let him. I had the time of my life.  

Author Notes

Vote / Comment and add to your libary

Please this is my first book so hope you enjoy it!