Chapter.24

ANNIE'S POV

I woke up in the back of the impala. For some reason I feel like I always wake up in the impala. Anyway I sat up.

"I thought we were going back to the motel." I said.

"We did you slept the whole way there so we just let you sleep." Dean said.

I looked over and saw Sammy asleep.

"I guess every body is tired." I said.

"Yeah well I'am but I don't get to sleep." Dean said.

I thought for a Minute.

"Maybe I could take the driving off your hands." I said. 

"Hah very funny, No way in hell I'm
letting you driving my baby." He said.

"Come on Dean, I can drive really well I've driven a couple times before."

"You don't even have your license so there's another reason not to let you drive and do you really think I'm gonna let you drive while I sleep no way." He said.

"It was worth a shot." I said leaning back in the seat.

"Where are we heading next." I said.

"To south Caroline." He said.

"Do we know what we're hunting?" I said.

"No not yet we just heard that the victims have been wrapped in this spider web thing."

"Um ok that sounds something to look into."

We pasted the welcome to south Caroline.

Sam is still asleep.

"How long can the man sleep." I said.

"I guess the last hunt really drain him."

"Yeah well I think it's time to wake him up." I said with a smirk on my face.

I reached over Dean and turned the radio up all the way and started to sing really loud in Sam's face.

He shot up in the seat with his eyes wide up.

I was laughing to hard Dean was even laughing a little bit.

"That wasn't funny." Sam said as he glared at me.

"Come on you should've seen your face." I said still laughing.

"Yea yeah whatever." He said.

"Well were hear." Dean said as he pulled up in the motel.

"You know I'm getting sick of staying in motels." I said.

"Yeah well there's no point in getting a house if we're on hunts all the time." Dean said.

"Don't you ever think about stopping."
I said and Dean turned around and gave me a mad look and I looked at Sam and he's face said you should've of said that.

"Stop? No never. Our job is to save these people from these things and I will be doing this until the day I die." Dean said.

"But there's other hunters that are out there who don't have family there by there selfs they can do it. I want a family I want to live in a nice house with my two brothers and go to school or have a dog and you guys get married and I will be a aunt and we have family BBQ'S in the backyard." I said.

Dean just looked at me then to Sam them to me.

"Look Annie I want that to that all sounds great. I'm sorry that you want to go to school but right now we're just gonna keep hunting." He said and walked in.