Chapter .8

ANNIE'S POV

it's been a couple of hours since Dean and Sam have been gone. I'm starting to worry . I mean I just met them. I just met my two only brothers like I can't lose them now.

I got up from the couch and looked out the window. It had just rained so everything wet.

I sigh.

I turned around and went to sit back down but there was a knock at the door.

I stop.

"Room service."

I walked over to the door and looked through the pip hole and saw a small women with towels and other things.I unlocked the door and let her in.

"Hello." She said in a boring voice.

"Hi." I said quietly.

She went into the bathroom and I was on the couch. All of the sudden she put a rag over my mouth I tried to fight but I was to weak.

Then it was all black.

DEAN'S POV

We went to the morgue and turns out its vampires.

Me and Sam are walking toward the impala. Once we got in Sam said.

"So when are we going to train her?"

"I don't know Sam lets just kill these vampires first and I'll think about it."

"Why are you the only one that has a say in this." Sam said.

"Because I'm older."

"And?"

"And I've been hunting longer then you."

"Ha so what we know the same stuff Dean if your not going to train her I will." He said.

"Well let's see how that turns out."

ANNIE'S POV

When I woke up I was tied to a chair. I struggled to get out of it but I was to weak I can't do it.

"Looks like someone awake." The lady said

"Why are you doing this I don't understand." I said. I'm about to cry but I'm trying not to because on the inside I'm scared shitless but I can't show it.

"Oh of course you don't you understand but I'm going to tell you. your the winchesters  sister right? And I know that there hunting down my nest so I think if I kill you they'll know to back off."

She said as she had a knife in her hand and ran it down my chest.

"Please no I'll tell them not to kill your nest please don't kill me."
I said crying at this point.

"Oh poor baby there not going to stop from killing me and my nest but I'll making your death slow and painful because I like to see others in pain."

She stab me in the arms.

"Ahhhh please no!"

"I like it when they beg me to stop."

She Stab me in my stomach.

"Ahhhh"

I'm in so much pain when are Sam and Dean going to walk through that door.

As I was thinking that she stab me in my other arm.

"Well now I'm just going to suck you dry." She said

She opened her mouth and another set of teeth came out.

I stared to struggle.

"PLEASE DONT HELP HELP SOME ONE HELP ME SHES GOING TO KILL ME."

I soon as I said that Sam and Dean bust down the door.

DEAN'S POV

We got to the motel and got out of the car as we were walking down the hall and all of a sudden we heard

"PLEASE DONT HELP HELP SOME ONE HELP ME SHES GOING TO KILL ME."

Me and Sam looked at each other and started to run to where the yelling was coming from.

We stopped in front of the door.
I was so piss I busted down the door so fast and saw my baby sister tied up to a chair all bloody and a vampire trying to bit her neck.

I ran and picked up the vampire and threw her to the ground and started throwing punches. Sam went to untie Annie. She was so scared
and was sobbing.

"Now it's ur time to be in pain." I knocked her out and strap her to the chair.

"Ok I need to go get dead mans blood and fast you stay here with her." I said

"Dean wait." Sam said

"Sam there is no time to wait." I said.

Dean came back with dead mans blood and cut the vampire with it multiple times.

"Tell me where the nest is!"" Dean yelled.

"Ha never."

Dean cut her with Dead mans blood again and she screamed in pain.

"Ok so if your not going to tell us then I guess your going to die." Dean said.

"Fine at least I had fun." She said as She smirked at Annie.

"You son of a bitch!" Said as he cut the vampires head off.

Annie eyes were bigger then ever. she gasp and ran out the door.

"Annie!" Sam yell and ran after her.

ANNIE's POV

oh my god I just watched my brother kill somebody. I mean it was a vampire that almost tried to kill me but still that was a person.

I got so scared I didn't know what to do and just ran out the door I need to breath. yeah it hurt because off all the cuts I have but I need fresh air.

I ran out the motel doors and went to go sit on the the curb.

"Annie!" I heard Sam yelled I didn't even look up to see him.

"Don't run off like that." He said

" How couldn't I my brother just killed someone!" I said

"Annie I know I'm so sorry you had to be put through this but your hurt and you can't just ran off like that."

"I just needed air."

"Well you could've said that lets go back inside."

"Ok". While tears were started to came out of my eyes.

"Hey it's ok." Sam said as he hugged me.

We walked back inside. We walked in and the vampire was gone.

"Look Annie I'm sorry that you had to see that I'm so sorry Annie that you had to be put through that." Dean said.

It almost look like he was going to cry.

I just walk up to him a gave him a hug.

"It's ok." I said.

He look at me and said.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He said.

Me and him walked into the bathroom and I sat on the sink.

"Not trying to be weird but I need you to take off your shirt."

"Um...ok." I said.

I took my shirt off and look at my cut. It wasn't that bad.

"Ok this might hurt." He said as he poured alcohol on my cuts.

I hiss in pain.

"Almost done."

He stitch me up and I was good.

"Thank you dean."

"No probably lil sis." He said and gave me a small smile.

"Let's go to sleep."

"That sounds like a good idea."