Chapter.21

ANNIE'S POV
I woke up to the sun in my face. I got up and walked down stairs to see nobody.

Well this weird. I thought to myself. I started to walk toward the front door but got attacked from behind. Thinking it was a demon I started to move my body all around and hoping it was a guy I kicked him where the sun don't shine. He let go of me and I quickly turned around ready to fight but only to see Dean on the ground.

"Dean?" I said

"Yeah morning." He said in pain while holding his you know what.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry why did you attack me."

"Just thought it will be fun but I guess not." He said.

I walked over to help him up.

"Well I'll say your in good shape." He said

"Well you know." I said.

"So how bout you go pack up because I found a case." He said.

"Sounds good."

I walked up stairs.

I think Dean is starting to get comfortable with me going on hunts. I thought to myself.

I got all my things and started to walk down the stairs but stopped.

"Dean I think Annie should stay here." Sam said.

"Come on Sam she can handle it." Dean said.

"Every hunt we've been on she gets hurt. The ghost,the werewolf, the vampire getting attacked by a demon it's just not safe for her out there." Sam said.

"Look I get it but she's not gonna like it."

"Your right I'm not gonna like it." I said from the stairs. 

"Look Annie." Sam started

"Save it I heard everything. You think I'm weak." I said.

"Annie nobody every said that its ju-" Sam said.

"It's just what that every hunt we've been on Ive gotten hurt. You think I wanted to get hurt on those hunts Sam no I didn't but there was nothing I could do and none of you were there to help." I said.

"Woh now don't say that because we have been there to help just not right away." Dean said.

"Right like maybe a couple hours later or a day later." I said.

"Annie listen." Sam said.

"Why so you can just tell me to stay here for gods knows how long and wait for you to come back." I said with a little tear in my eye.

"I want to be with you every minute every day but I get it. I do get hurt on every hunt so if you think it's best for me to stay here then fine." I said holding back tears and ran upstairs.

"Annie!" Dean yelled while running up the steps after her but she slammed to door to quick and locked the door.

"Great." Dean said as Sam was walking towards him.

"What do we do." Sam said.

"How about you take the damn girl with you and teach her how to fight." Bobby said.

"Well wasn't aspecting to hear that." Dean said.

"Well ya heard it. Know make her feel better and get going." He said walking down the stairs.

"Annie." Sam said while knocking on the door. 

Nothing.

"Annie we need to talk." Dean said.