Girl Talk, Eaves Drop

**Julie's POV**

---------------------------

When we got back to the apartment,

We all instantly flopped on the couch.

"Sooo.." I said slowly

"So..." Belle said.

"How's your new boyfriend Emily?" I asked her.

"Oh god. More than spectacular. And he's strong too. Hahah." She said laughing and smiling

I could tell she was happy and satisfied with him.

"How's yours?" She asked me back,

"Uhh good.. But i dont know if he actually likes me. Or if he's just using me so that he doesnt have to be the loner in the group." I replied sceptically,

"Are you kidding ?! He totally loves you. Stop being a dopey Julie." Emily said.

"Im not!" I squinted my eyes at her.

"Dude thats not cool. She's not being a dopey Julie." Belle said defending me.

"Thank you!" I said breathing out.

"She's being an @DopeyJulie." She said laughing

They were both laughing so much while i sat there pouting.

"But yeah anyways.." Emily said still laughing but dimming down.

"Uh yeah." I said awkwardly.

** Jai's POV **

I wonder if it's weird that i've been standing outside of their door for like 5 minutes... It's just so interesting to see how girls think about boys. Dopey Jai. Aha they used our thing. They really are Janoskianators.  Wow. Our fans are so loyal.

**Emily's POV**

My phone buzzed because i got a twitter update from one of the 5 Janoskians.

It was Beau. I check it and it said,

"The BEST part of having a girlfriend is falling in love. @JulieBrooksxoxo Everyone needs to go follow her! She is the best and prettiest girl ever! No hate x. If you're going to hate on anybody, Dont hate on her, Hate on me. Love you guys x"

OMG Julie was reading it too and smiling with her hand covering her mouth.

**Belle's POV**

I went to Julie's twitter because of the @JulieBrooksxoxo link and her page was just filling with hate and everyone was calling her a slut and a whore. I would have defended her but there was just thousands of comments. I saw one that Beau had commented on, The tweet was,

"Haha Beau finally has a girlfriend. And its an ugly whore. Come on Beau you can do better than that(; "

(The original tweet ^^^)

"You dont know her, she is beautiful and smart, I dont want to do better than that. #FakeJanoskianator"

(Beau's Comment ^^^)

I asked Julie for her phone and she handed it to me, I deleted the twitter app,

"Oh its 2:30 am in California." I said trying to cover up what i had just did. I opened up the clock, and handed it to her, as if i was on that the whole time.

"Oh yeah i guess it is.." Julie said.

"Who else felt bad for Jai earlier? He must miss Ariana so much." Julie said.

"Yeah i did. I just wish he was here right now so i could give him a huge sloth hug." Emily said.

"Yeah me too!" Julie said.

**Julie's POV**

Awh. CRAP. My jacket. I forgot it at the Brook's House. i went to open the door and go get it, As i opened the door, It revealed a Brooks member with his ear on the door. Eaves dropping! Jai Brooks was Eaves Dropping!  He flopped foward on my floor because he was putting all of his weight on the door.

"OW FUCK!" Jai said.

" What the hell?! " I said

"I came to bring back your jacket when i heard someone say Dopey Julie..Its one of our quotes.. So I started listening more. I sware i was about to stop, But then.. I heard you talking about us. SOOO i just had to listen more. Then you opened the door and i nearly broke my face."

"Thats what you get Brooks." Belle said smirking.

"Look. Ill forgive you if you dont tell anyone about this, ok?" I said trying to persuade him.

"Deal."

***Jai's POV***

As i got back to our apartment , Beau said,

"Jai? Why the hell did you take so long?"

"EMILY AND BELLE CALLED JULIE A DOPEY JULIE AND THEN AN @DOPEYJULIE AND THEN THEY ASKED JULIE HOW SHE LIKES HER NEW BOYFRIEND AND THEN SHE SAID THAT SHE THINKS THAT YOU ARE JUST USING HER BECAUSE YOU DONT WANNA BE ALONE. BUT BEAU, JULIE REALLY LIKES YOU. AND LUKE, EMILY SAID UR SWEET AND STRONG AND SHE LIKES YOU SO MUCH.SHE PROBABLY WANTS TO MARRY YOU TOO. SO I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR ASS OVER THERE BEAU AND TELL HER WHAT SHE MEANS TO YOU! " I said very quickly.

"You didnt hear it from me." I said in a mean girls quote while walking away.

All of their jaws were dropped.

"Well i better head out.." Skip said with James following him.