Chapter 4

Alondra

            “Hello.” I answered my phone while walking out of Rose’s room.

            “What’s up? I’m about ten minutes away so be ready.” X told me.

            “Okay bye.” I hung up. I was still a bit upset from the argument we had earlier, but he called and apologized. Now it was time to make up like we always did. I didn’t bother to put back on my clothes so I slipped on my Ugg boots and kept on my pajamas, most likely they were going to come right off as soon as we got to his house anyway. I went downstairs to grab a piece of pizza before I left. I noticed that it wasn’t touched that means Rose hasn’t ate. I ran back upstairs to ask her if she was hungry only to find her sleep with her earphones in her ear. I shook my head and closed her door. I know she has to be hungry after she just came to a decent place to stay from that shithole. I thought. I ate my pizza and X called to tell me he was outside. I put on my coat a left the house.

            “Can I have one of your good kisses?” X asked me as I was getting in the car. I leaned over to kiss him. He bit my bottom lip, smiled, then drove off.

            “My cousin has arrived.” I told him turning down the music.

            “And…”

            “She’s cute! I’m sure Jaden will love her, she’s a bit quiet but I’m sure I could change that.”

            “What do she look like?”

            “She’s a red-bone you will see her tomorrow, she’s coming to the mall with us.”

            I decided to drop the subject of describing Rose to X, he has always had a thing for red-bones. Every girl that he cheated on me with was red-bones. I didn’t lose my confidence though. I looked 10 times better than every red-bone that I had ever met. I’m fine as fuck! Turned heads everywhere I went. Even got X’s boy, Jaden between these thighs. That was out of broken heart though.

            X pulled into his driveway and we got out of the car. When we walked into his house I saw Jaden lying on the couch watching ESPN. He got up as soon as we walked through the door.

            “What’s up Alondra?” He asked me turning his attention from the TV.

            “Hey Jaden.” I waved.

            “I see it ain’t take that long for you suckas to kiss and make up.”

            “Yeah well you know how that goes.” X took my hand and started leading me to his bedroom. “Oh! Jaden.” I stopped X. “I got someone I want you to meet tomorrow.”

            “Is she cute?” He raised his eyebrow.

            “Come on now, you know I only roll with bad bitches.” I winked at him. “Plus she’s red.”

            He laughed. “Come’on with that shit Alondra, you know I like my women caramel like you.” He winked. I tried my best not to blush in front of X he would definitely catch on to something. Jaden was brown skinned, and stood at 5’11. His light brown eyes are how he always charmed the ladies. He will always tell me “Bitches love sexy eyes.” And they did, he even got me with those eyes. What I liked most about him were his deep dimples. Every time he smiled I will think back to how he had my legs up in the air. He had tattoos all over his arms and chest, Jaden was most certainly a looker.

            I caught up with X who was already sitting on his bed with his basketball shorts on watching ESPN also. I took off my coat and hung it up on his closet door then laid my head down on his lap. He moved my hair from in front of my face he massaged my neck and I felt him get stiff underneath my head. I sat up and looked at him.