Grillby x reader

(I'm really sorry! I wasn't able to finish the Valentine's Day oneshot by today. ;^; As an apology, here's a Grillby x reader that was requested over on DeviantArt. And I'm really sorry this is so short! >~< I will try to get the Valentine's Day oneshot done as soon as I can, but I cannot guarantee that it'll be up by this month. I'm really sorry again and I hope you enjoy. ^^')

Just like any other day, you were sitting at the bar at Grillby's. You hadn't ordered anything, but Grillby placed a burger down on the counter for you. You felt your face start to heat up slightly as you smiled at him with a nod. Grillby replied with a nod back and picked up a cup to clean. Your eyes shifted down to the burger. You weren't exactly hungry, but you didn't want to look rude, so you took a bite, chewing slowly as you snatched a glance at the fire elemental.

When you looked back down, you felt like someone was staring at you. You looked at Grillby from the corner of your eye, but it was difficult to see if he was the one looking at you because of the glasses. You didn't really understand why he was wearing them, but you still thought they made him look so much cuter.

You unconsciously started blushing again when you looked down for the third time, once again feeling Grillby's gaze fall on you. Taking another small bite of the burger, you thought of something. Maybe he thinks something's wrong. I'm not really eating.

You were about to say something, but as soon as you raised your head, you saw Grillby's face just inches away from you. Yelping with surprise, you jumped and ended up falling off the stool. You were grateful that it was so early that no one else was in the restaurant.

"Oh my! I'm terribly sorry, [Y/n]! Are you ok?" Grillby asked. His voice was so deep and soothing to you, hearing him talk always sent your heart fluttering.

Rubbing your head and giving him an awkward smile, you nodded. "Yeah. I was just surprised. I didn't hit my head too hard, at least."

Sighing, Grillby shook his head, irritated at himself. "Is there anything that hurts? Let me see..." Grillby carefully reached behind your head before you had a chance to reply and started to lean closer. His touch was surprisingly calming enough to almost lull you to sleep. You sighed with content, closing your eyes.

When you drowsily looked back up, Grillby was staring at you. Is that blush? It was difficult to see though from the fact that he's pure fire. Before you could do or say anything, Grillby leaned in more and kissed you on the lips. You gave a tiny gasp before kissing him back.

Snap!

Your head turned at the sound of a camera shutter so fast, it was a surprise you didn't snap your neck. There standing a few feet away and snickering, holding a cell phone up, was Sans. Your face was completely red. "S-Sans! Wh-What are-?" Your eyes drifted away while you were talking and when you looked back, he was gone.

"Hey." Your head turned back to Grillby at the sound of his voice. "Just forget about him."

"B-But-" You were cut off by a finger gently placed to your lips.

"Come on. Let's move to the back, huh?" Your face felt like it was steaming now as you nodded and Grillby helped you up, guiding you to the back of the restaurant.