Music

Your friend, Papyrus, had invited you over to hang out, for no apparent reason. Sans was out, so you figured Papyrus felt bonely. ...You're going to kick yourself later for that... You two just sat around, watching t.v., playing puzzle games, but when he went to get you something to eat out of his "food museum", he looked flustered. "UM... HUMAN?"

"What's up Papyrus?" You asked, lounging lazily on the couch.

"I REGRET TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE NO MORE SPAGHETTI." Your head laid back and you let out a groan. "BUT DO NOT WORRY! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL BE BACK WITH SOME MORE!!!" With that, he left. Leaving you alone in his house.

You sighed and looked around. Almost immediately, you noticed a small speaker sitting on the counter in the kitchen. You looked outside. You didn't see him out there. Just in case... You quietly ran upstairs and knocked on Sans' bedroom door. No response. Smiling, you ran back down the stairs and plugged your phone into the speaker. You flopped down onto the couch and sang along to your favorite songs.

-

The front door flew open. "I'M BACK HUMAN! I-" Papyrus looked directly at the speaker, loudly playing, and then at you. Your mouth was open wide from singing. You clamped it shut and headed for your phone. Just before you could pause the song, Papyrus' hand was on your arm. You looked at him in surprise and he pulled his arm back, scratching the back of his head nervously. "SORRY. NYEH HEH... HEH. I... LIKE YOUR MUSIC, HUMAN, AND I WANTED TO HEAR YOU SING ONE."

Your heart started pounding. Gulping, you nodded and switched to the next song. It was "Musician" from D. Gray-Man. You know it's technically called the "14th Song", but you like to call it "Musician". You took a deep breath just before the words started.

"Soshite bou yama nemurini tsuite. Ikizuku haino nakano hono o hitotsu, futatsu to. Ukabu fukurami itoshi yokogao. Daichini taruru ikusenno yume, yume. Ginno hitomino yuragu yoruni. Umareochita kagayaku omae. Ikuo kunno toshitsukia. Ikutsu inoriwo tsuchihe kaeshitemo. Watashi wa inori tsuzukeru. Dou kakonno koni aiwo. Tsunaida te ni kisu wo."

You paused the song. "The rest is almost exactly the same." You told Papyrus, without looking at him.

"... CAN YOU SING ANOTHER ONE?"

You sighed and skipped to the next song: "You & Me" The third intro to Shirokuma Cafe. This song always makes you smile and sway, it's so cute!

"Holla! Polar bear, the love's everywhere! Welcome everyone, there's so much we can share! Bear! Where? Here! Mitsuke ta! Shiroku te fuwafuwa. White moka te hokahoka. Kaiwa mo atta ka. Kanbase shon issho ni shima shou. Oh! Sing-a-ring-a-ring yobikake te. Kono basho kara You and Me. Hora polar bear doa ake te. Saa, kimi mo kono wa no nakae. What's the matter? Masutaa, kii te kii te! Konna koto ga atta no. Higoro no nayami wa koko ni oi tette. Rirakuze shon issho ni shima shou. Oh! Sing-a-ring-a-ring yobikake te. Konno basho kara, You and Me. Hora polar bear doa ake te. Saa, kimi mo kono wa no nakae. Sing-a-ring a doorbell suguni kai kareru. Key te ki tte tsunugaru nakama no wa ga hirogaru. Sing-a-ring-a-ring yobikake te. Kono basho kara You and Me. Hora polar bear doa ake te. Saa, kimi mo kono wa no nakae. Sing-a-ring-a-ring kono uta o itsumademo o You and Me. Hora polar bear doa ake te. Saa, kimi mo kono wa no nakae. Sing-a-ring-a-ring! Hora polar bear! Polar bears and that's everywhere! Lu lu~ The love's everywhere! Sing-a-ring-a-ring! Lu lu~ The love's everywhere! Hora polar bear! Lu lu~ The love's everywhere! So much we can share!"

The moment the song ended, you felt something on your lips. It was cold and hard, but you strangely liked it. It fell away from your mouth, and you gasped as you realized it was from Papyrus kissing you! Your face was flushed and you smiled widely. "I-I'LL MAKE SOME SPAGHETTI NOW." You laughed at how flustered he was and hugged Papyrus from behind, grabbing the pasta box from his hands and set it down on the counter.

"Never mind that. I'm hungry for some bones~. "

(I'm sorry it's a lot shorter than the last part ;A;
I'll leave the rest up to your imagination. ;) Anybody who knows and likes the songs mentioned, you're (almost) as awesome as Papyrus! xD)