Chapter 5

I must have been tired because when I woke up it was noon. I checked my phone and have no messages. So I decided today will be a lazy day. I grabbed a book and my iPod and read for most of the day.

Around 5:30 my phone started ringing. I quickly answered “Hello.” I greeted. “Hey Krystal its Logan” the person answered. “Oh hey Logan what’s up?” I asked.

“Oh nothing I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out with me and the guys tonight.

James would of called you but he is changing out of his practice uniform,” he explained “Oh sure I guess what did you guys have in mind?” I asked. “Probably go see a movie then get a burger after.” He answered. “Oh awesome! Where do you want me to meet you guys?” I asked.

 “Oh well why don’t I pick you up. Maybe in like fifteen minutes?” he asked. “Oh okay I guess I’ll see you then.” I said. “Okay see ya” he said and we hung up. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my wallet and purse.

 I brushed my teeth and hair and went downstairs. Right when I got down the stairs the bell rang. “I’m going out with James and his friends daddy!” I yelled, “Okay have fun!” he yelled back, I opened the door and Logan instantly smiled when he saw me. “Hey,” I said as I walked out the door.

“Don’t you look cute,” he complimented. “Thanks. You don’t look good yourself” I replied and he smiled. We walked to his car and quickly got in. “we are going to meet them there we are going to see Harry Potter.” He told me. I nodded and we were silent for the rest of the ride. After a few minutes we were at the theatre, where Carlos, Kendall, and James were waiting for us.

 Logan parked and we got out and met them. “Hey beautiful” James said as he hugged me. “Hey sexy.” I replied. “Hey guys,” I added to the others. “Hey” they replied. James wrapped his arm around my waist as we bought our tickets. We went inside and found our seats. I sat in between James and Logan. James had his arm around my shoulders and Logan kept touching my arm. Finally the movie was over. We all walked across the street to this fifty’s themed diner.

We all ordered a burger, fries and a shake. The guys talked excitedly about their championship game that they are going to practice for the next three weeks. I sat back quietly and observed. When the food got to us they practically inhaled their burgers and started throwing their fries at each other.

 After they were done we paid the bill and walked out. We walked around the block and finally they decided to go home since they were getting up early to practice. James drove me home. He walked me the door, when we he got to the door he kissed me on the cheek and walked away.

I stared at him while he drove away. Once he was out of sight I walked in the house and straight to my room. I plopped on my bed and grabbed my phone. I had no messages so I called Kendall. He picked up after a few rings. “Hello” he said.

“Hey Kendall it’s me Krystal I have a question.” I said quickly. “Hey Krystal what’s the question?” he asked. I took a deep breath and exhaled, “is there something wrong with James he seems really distant today.” I asked.

 There was a minute of silence, “well Logan kind of made it known that he likes you and James started screaming at him and beat him a little bit.” Kendall said. My jaw dropped, “So is that why Logan offered to give me a ride?” I asked surprised. “I guess so. James is hurt that one of his best friends would go after you.

Even after you both made it known that you like each other a lot” he explained. “The only reason I have to figure out is why he is so distant with me. I can understand Logan but they seemed just peachy tonight.” I rambled.

“I guess you would have to ask him” he said. “Well okay thanks I won’t take up more of your time. I guess I will see you soon.” I said “Okay see ya” he said and we both hung up. I immediately called James. He answered very quickly like he was expecting my call. “Hello,” he said perkily.

“Hey James it is me I just wanted to make sure everything is alright I heard that you and Logan got in a fight over me.” I said. “Oh that. It was nothing I am over it.” He said quickly “well if you were over it then you wouldn’t have been distant with me.” I replied sternly ready to fight.

“Fine I am not over it I am having second thoughts about us maybe I am not the right person for you” he said. I was not expecting him to give up so easily. “Well you are trust me you are I wouldn’t even be talking to you if you weren’t” I replied. “Well I don’t think we should see each other anymore it’s for the best” he said. My breaths turned rapid. I was NOT expecting this.

 I finally mustered up the courage to talk “fine then I HATE YOU!” I yelled into the phone and shoved it closed. I threw it across my bed and I put my head in my pillow and cried until I fell asleep.

sorry for such a short chapter but i couldnt really have multiple ideas for this one. but the next few chapters will be more drama filled than this one i promise!